- 2 egg whites
- 1 1/2 Cups Caster Sugar
- 1/2 tsp vanilla essence
- 1 tsp cornflour (starch)
- 1 tsp 1 tsp white vinegar
- 4 tbls Boiling water
Recipe is created for
- Place all ingredients in a small bowl and mix on high speed for 15 minutes
This Recipe is for a normal mixer not Thermomix will post times when we make it
- Prepare pavlova tray with foil and non-stick baking paper
- Spread mixture onto prepared tray in a 20cm diameter circle
- Bake at 180C for 10 minutes
- Reduce heat to 150C, then bake for a further 45 minutes
- Top or fill with cream and fruit such as strawberries and passionfruit
Accessories you need
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Pie Maker Nutella Doughnuts
- South African Milk Food - Frummel Melkkos
- Russian custard
- Baked Crumble Topping
- Apricot Bites
- Lotus Cheesecake
- Donna’s Fluffy Pancakes
- Gluten Free Pancakes
- THERMOMUMMA SUPER THICK (& RICH) CHOCOLATE CUSTARD
- Chocolate Pistachio Christmas Star
- Caramel Fudge
- Gluten Free Rum Balls