- 4 --- Frozen Bananas, Cut into pieces 1/2
- 40 grams pecans
- 1 tsp Organic coffee
- 1 tsp raw cacao powder
Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
Accessories you need
keep frozen banana pieces wrapped in baking paper in the freezer so this treat can be made quickly. Also great to add in homemade nut butters, cacao nibs or nuts. Hazelnuts & cacao powder are another favourite here. dairy free
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Mocha Sorbet (Adult Version)
- Chocolate Sweet Potato Fudge
- Easy Lemon Cheesecake - No bake
- Vanilla Bean Gelato
- Galaktoboureko - Greek Vanilla Slice
- Rima’s tastyfood cremè brûlée donuts
- Stewed Blood Plums (for Crumbles) - Thermo Cazza
- Baileys Panna Cotta
- Healthy Avocado Chocolate Mousse
- Raspberry kombucha gummies
- Scottish Tablet
- Apricot Roll Ups / Fruit Leathers - @Thermo.Cazza