- 100 g raspberries, defrosted if frozen
- 150 g Milk
- 1 --- eggs
- 1 pinch salt
- 80 g Self Raising Flour
- 20 g raw sugar
- some Butter, for cooking
Weigh sugar into TM bowl and mill for 10 secs at spped 10 to make icing sugar
Place raspberries, milk, egg and salt into TM bowl and mix for 15 seconds on speed 8.
Weigh in flour and mix for 15 seconds on speed 4
Place mixture in fridge and allow to rest for 30 mins.
Cook pancakes in fry pan and serve as desired. Thicker pancakes show the pink effect better than thin crepes
Delicious if drizzled with a berry coulis.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Adults Only Rocky Road with Baileys
- Anna's Cherry Ripe Bliss Balls
- Fresh mint ice cream
- Rhubarb & Orange Creme Brûlée
- Caramello Koala Fudge Slice
- Redskin Fudge
- Impossible Pie
- Low Carb Coconut Ice Cream (LCHF)
- Choc Protein Rum Ball Recipe
- Mango mousse
- Chocolate Gingerbread Fudge
- No churn Ice Cream (Parfait)