- 300 g raspberries, fresh or frozen; if frozen, thawed
- 330 g sugar
- 45 g lemon juice
- 2 eggs, large
- 1/2 litre heavy cream
- 1/4 litre whole milk
- 25 g vodka
In a small bowl toss together the raspberries, 165 g sugar, and the lemon juice. Cover and refrigerate for 2 hours, stirring every 30 minutes.
Add eggs to the TM bowl and whip for 90 seconds, speed 4, until light and fluffy.
Continue whipping the eggs on speed 4 and slowly add the remaining sugar through the opening of the TM lid.
With the blades still turning at speed 4, slowly add the cream and milk.
Heat the mixture for 8 minutes, 80 degrees, speed 3.
Add the raspberry mixture to the custard base.
Add the vodka to the small bowl that contained the rasperries. Swirl the vodka around the sides of the bowl to collect the raspberry juice, then add it to the other ingredients.
Blend mixture 90 seconds, speed 4.
Transfer to a freezer-safe bowl, cover, and freeze.
The vodka, which amounts to less than a single shot or "nip," is not essential but it allows for easier scooping directly from the freezer. Substitute your favorite flavored brandy, such as Kirsch, reducing the quantity to 20 g.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Nut free chocolate berry bliss balls
- Peppermint Bliss Balls (Gluten Free, Grain Free, Dairy Free, Egg Free and Refined Sugar Free) Healthy Mummy
- Chantilly Cream
- Dairy Free Strawberry Ice Cream (refined sugar free)
- Delicious healthy version of Lemon Slice - Dairy Free
- Strawberry Frozen yogurt
- Nanna's Lemon Sago
- Tim Tam tarts (or cheesecake)
- Black rice steam cake gluten-free
- Easy strawberry baked cheesecake
- VEGAN CHOC MINT FUDGE
- VEGAN SALTED CARAMEL FUDGE
- Eunji’s Chai Mix
- Chocolate Crunch Slice
- Best Ever Choc Chip Bikkies
- Mexican Chocolate and Banana Cupcakes
- Gluten free chocolate almond chunk cookies
- Lemon (Meyer) or Mandarin Marmalade
- Dotty's Melting moments
- Variation Tomato Chutney (similar to Beerenberg's)..more zing, less sugar
- Asian Chicken Noodle Soup
- Malt Slice
- One Jar Passionfruit Butter
- Teenee's Butter Icing