- 500 grams water
- 15 grams gelatin
- 125 grams cordial, use your fave flavour
8Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
- Add 250g water to bowl
- Sprinkle gelatin over water, try to avoid centre of blade
- Heat 3 min/ 95oC/ Spd 1
- Add cordial and remaining water to bowl
- Mix 10 sec/ Spd2
- Pour into glass bowl, jar or individual containers.
- If you have a strong cordial, add less at step 4 then taste after mixing. We use the full 125g with homemade fruit cordials
We use gelatin from Changing Habits, and also like Nutra Organics.
I havent used gelatin from a supermarket, if you do let me know how it goes
Recipe converted from Roar Living
I love this jelly made with this Raspberry Cordial https://www.recipecommunity.com.au/drinks-recipes/homemade-raspberry-cordial/qxq4lxn8-44242-496875-cfcd2-uymaswn9
My kids love it made with this Ginger & Lime Cordial https://www.recipecommunity.com.au/drinks-recipes/ginger-lime-cordial/jzwjx02b-d4b10-716324-beea0-cd8iq558
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Chocolate,Ginger and Orange Bliss Balls / Protein Balls
- Raw Jaffa Slice
- Golden Gaytime Slice
- Halawet El Rez
- Maple Pancakes
- Pear sorbet
- Custard (like Paul’s)
- Choc Hazelnut Bliss Balls
- Homemade Sprinkles (Royal Icing | egg free)
- Healthy carrot, chia and walnut balls
- New York Baked Cheesecake
- Chocolate Magic Cake
- Chwee Kueh (Steamed Rice Cake)
- Delicious scones made in the Airfryer
- Halawet El Rez
- Mac 'n' Cheese (with hidden veg)
- Cheats kousa
- The Thermomixing Mum Playdough
- Manaya's chicken noodle soup
- Left Over Porridge Bread
- Tasty Seedy Crackers
- Go-to Lunch Box Choc Chip Banana Muffins
- South African Slap Mielie Pap
- English muffins