- 120 grams raw sugar
- 200 grams dried figs, Turkish
- 25 grams brandy
- 600 grams cream
- 3 egg yolks
- 20 grams Glacé ginger
16h 15minPreparation 16h 0minBaking/Cooking
Recipe is created for
Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
- 1. Blitz sugar in TM 5 sec, speed 9. Scrape down.
2. Add figs, ginger & brandy into TM, mix 20 sec, speed 7. Scrape out into separate bowl and set aside. Don't wash bowl.
3. Add cream & egg yolks, cook 6 minutes, 90 degrees, speed 2.
4. Add spiced fig & brandy mixture back into TM and cook 2 minutes, 90 degrees, speed 2.
5. Pour into ice cream container & let cool before putting in freezer overnight (min 8 hours).
6. The next day, take out of container (it will still be quite soft, this is okay) and mix in TM 30 seconds, speed 7.
7. Put back into ice cream container & freeze for another 8 hours minimum.
8. Best served straight out of freezer, or with brandy snaps or Christmas pudding!
Spiced Fig & Brandy Ice Cream
Feel free to follow our cooking adventures on Instagram or Facebook @thermodudes or visit our website www.thermodudes.com.au - We are Thermomix Consultants based on the Mornington Peninsula.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Super Easy Waffles
- Biscoff Icecream
- Cherry Ripe Slice
- Raw Berry Caramel Slice
- Snow Skin Mooncake
- Mooncake Fruit Custard Filling
- Mandarin, Almond & Cardamom Muffins
- Apple & Peanut Butter Bliss Balls
- White Chocolate & Berry Cheesecake - Gluten Free
- Sweet Chocolate Log or Balls
- Gluten Free Butterscotch Self-saucing Pudding
- Cranberry Coconut Bliss Balls