- 1/2 cup Milk, heated to steaming in the microwave
- 100 g choc bits
- 1/4 tsp Coffee Powder, optional
- 40 g pure icing sugar
- pinch salt
- 200 g whipping cream
- dash vanilla extract
- 1 Cadbury flake bar, crumbled, for decoration
- extra whipped cream, to serve
1. Blitz choc bits, sp8/10secs. Scrape.
2. Add the hot milk, coffee powder, icing sugar and salt.
3. Blend sp 3/20secs. Set aside in a medium sized bowl.
4. Without washing the bowl, insert the butterfly, add the cream and vanilla and beat until soft peaks form, approx sp4/20secs.
5. Gradually fold the cream into the chocolate mixture.
6. Pour into 4 small glasses/ ramekins.
7. Chill in the fridge for 3 hours or until set.
8. Sprinkle with the crumbled Flake bar and dollop with cream.
Oh my goodness..
It says serves 4...but..will anyone notice..?
Please be kind and take a few minutes to rate on the Recipe Community..
Your source for great recipes and cooking tips.
Adapted from a recipe found online.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Soft cookies with Okara (low GI)
- Pan Seared Chicken Breast with Lemon and Taragon Cream
- Winter vegetable soup with Asian flavours
- Lady kisses (low GI)
- Lemon Detox Bliss Balls
- German spelt bread
- Stock Powder
- Loaded Tuna & Vegetable Mornay
- Chocolate Custard
- Easy automated yogurt - TM5
- Coconut Fingers
- Buttermilk Pancakes