THERMOMIX ® RECIPE
- 1/2 cup full fat milk powder
- 1/4 cup starter, full fat pot set yoghurt - yoghurt with live cultures in the ingredients list or 1 portion of dried yoghurt cultures (match head worth)
- 1 litre full uht/ longlife milk
- 2-3 tablespoons sugar, (optional, for a sweet vanilla version)
- 1-2 teaspoons vanilla, (optional, for a sweet vanilla version)
8Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
FULL FAT PRODUCTS. Make sure to use full fat products for the best results.TART YOGHURT. Can be one of two things. If you use a natural pot set yoghurt as the starter the tanginess will transfer. I prefer using a sweet greek or vanilla yoghurt. Also if you make a plain yoghurt (no sugar or vanilla) & culture for too long your yoghurt will be tart. The little bacteria in the yoghurt eat the milk sugars & turn them into lactic acid. FRIDGE LIFE. This yoghurt will easily last 2-3 weeks if no one double dips ;) Always judge by smell & taste.DONT FORGET! Once your yoghurt has set, place ¼ cup into a clean container & store somewhere in the fridge where no one will eat it. This can be used to make your next batch!USING FRESH MILK. You MUST first cook your milk at 90* for atleast 10 minutes, then allow it to cool back to under 37* before using. This breaks down the proteins in the milk. This is why I use UHT as I can skip this process.USING AN EASIYO SACHET AS A STARTER. You may split the easiyo sachet into 4 portions & use 1 portion (1/4 packet) in place of the starter. Store the remaining 3 portions in your freezer. You can use this at a later date.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Almond Butter Fudge
- Choc Orange Bliss Balls
- Banana, coconut and choc chip Ice cream - vegan, egg free, DF
- 5 Ingredient Peanut Butter Energy Balls
- Guilt-free vegan Chocolate Balls
- Rocky Road
- Ice Cream Sandwich Cookies
- Macha Blancmange
- Strawberry and pear pancakes
- Orange and Poppy Seed Energy Balls
- Sticky Date Baked Cheesecake
- 4 ingredient Crunchie Ice Cream Sandwiches
- Vanilla Bean Paste - Thermomumma
- Easiyo Homemade Yoghurt - Thermomumma
- TM5 Automated Yoghurt - Thermomumma
- Quick Nutella & Tim Tam Icecream - Thermomumma
- Whatever Ice-Cream - Thermomumma
- Thick Vanilla Custard - Thermomumma
- Creamed Rice - Thermomumma
- Thick Chocolate Custard - Thermomumma
- Blueberry & Choc Chip Muffins - Thermomumma
- Chicken & Vegetable Pie Filling - Thermomumma
- Cornmeat, Vege & Parsley Sauce - Thermomumma
- Sausages With Tomato & Onion Gravy - Thermomumma