- 500 g pure icing sugar
- 200 g unsalted butter, At room temperature
- 1 level tsp vanilla extract
- 30 g Milk
8Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
Add icing sugar to the bowl under the MC place a piece of paper towel then mill 1 min on Speed 5
Scrape down and repeat-Remove the paper towel from under the MC
Add unsalted butter (room temperature) and Vanilla extract to the bowl with the MC mix until the icing become really light in colour.
Mix slowly for 5 minutes on Speed 2 - Scrape Down
- remove MC and repeat this step again (10mins all up)
Add the Milk mix for 1min on Speed 3 Scrape down
Repeat this step again until mixture is combined
The buttercream needs to be at room temperature to pipe well but if you make it a few days beforehand just take it out of the refrigerator let it get to room temperature beat on Speed 5 for 30 seconds repeat if necessary! But don’t over beat. This mixture should be lite and fluffy.
perfect recipe for cupcakes, Celebration Cakes, Biscuits
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Honeycomb ice cream
- Variation Passionfruit Curd
- Halawet El Jibn (Sweet Cheese Dessert)
- Pineapple upside down cake
- Choc Bliss Balls
- Refined Sugar Free Chocolate Custard
- Churro Pancakes
- Coconut Panna Cotta with tropical salsa
- Peanut butter brownie bliss balls
- Cheats Peach or Apple Kuchen
- Date rolls
- Sugar fried chestnut ls
- Adapted RSPCA Pupcakes
- Caramel slice (no bake filling from scratch in Thermomix)
- Dad's Pancakes
- Honeycomb ice cream
- Oscars banana smoothie ....
- Avocado latte
- Light rye bread
- Variation TM6 Thick and Creamy Pot Set Yoghurt
- Coconut rice my way ( with a little help from the TM5)
- Fluffy American Pancakes
- Jam donut muffins AKA "Duffins"
- Cookie Jar Biscuits