- 250 g caster sugar
- 250 g Milk
- 560 g cream
- 2 vanilla bean pods, split and seeded
- 3 eggs, Lightly beaten (save for later)
Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
Add all ingredients to the mixing bowl EXCEPT the eggs.
Set it for 8 min, 80 degrees, speed 2.
While that is heating, in a seperate bowl lightly beat the eggs
Insert butterfly whisk when time ends and reset for 90 degrees for 13min speed 2 and slowly add in beaten eggs.
Imediatly when finished remove vanilla bean husks and pour into a freezer proof bowl and cover with a circular peice of baking paper, making sure to cover the surface to prevent skin forming.
Put in Fridge over night or freezer for a few hours to chill but DO NOT FREEZE
Churn untill mix thickens then put in freezer proof container over night until solid.
Accessories you need
This recipe is for people who like to make churned Icecream rather than do it all in the Thermomix
Also works with Lactose free milk and cream to make lactose free icecream
During the churing stage you can also add ingredients to make flovours- 1/2 cup of baileys Irish cream (too much more and it wont sent)
White chocolate, 1/4-/1/3 cup of maple syrup and roasted unsalted crushed macadamia nuts
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Choc Mousse 2 ingredients low Fodmap
- Cookie Dough Protein Bars
- Variation Choc Mint Bliss Balls with Crown Mints
- One Minute Snickers from Wholefood Simply
- Indian rice pudding
- Caramilk No Bake Cheesecake
- White Chocolate, Cherry Brandy Balls
- Churros - Gluten free
- Chocolate avocado mousse
- Fresh mango muesli
- Layelles too easy Caramilk Tart
- Cookie Dough Protein Bars
- Prosciutto Wrapped Chicken Roll
- Nigella's Chocolate Gingerbread
- Double layer chocolate frosted Birthday cake
- Spicey Hot Chocolate Mix
- GF DF Savoury Muffins
- American Banana Bread
- choc ripple truffle balls
- Vegan Pasta Carbonara
- Carrot Fruit Cake with Cream Cheese Frosting
- Gluten Free Cornflake Bikkies
- Best Ever Aussie pumpkin pie