- 80 grams raw sugar
- 300 grams white peach, frozen & cut into pieces (3-4 cm)
- 300 grams rockmelon, frozen & cut into pieces (3-4 cm)
- 1 banana, frozen & cut into pieces (3-4 cm)
- 1. Place sugar into mixing bowl and mill 10 sec/speed 9.
2. Add all fruits and start Blend/1 minute, with aid of spatula.
3. Scrap down sides & bottom of the mixing bowl with spatula to loosen mixture. Fruit should have a creamy consistency. If necessary, blend for a further Blend/10 second.
4. Insert butterfly whisk. Mix 1 min/speed 4 or to a soft, smooth consistency. Remove butterfly whisk.
5. Serve immediately or placed into a freezable container and store in the freezer until ready to serve.
Accessories you need
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Layelle's Mahlabia (Milk pudding)
- Rima’s sugar syrup from cookidoo
- Rima’s Zuzu Saed’s Atayef
- Lemon Raw Balls (gluten free, sulphur free)
- Layali Lubnan (Lebanese Nights) by Layelle
- Fig Honey Almond Tart
- sweet chestnut
- Purple sweet potato soymilk
- Tofu Pudding
- Apricot Balls/Slice
- Self Saucing Chocolate Pudding
- Custard with Protein Powder
- Carob choc chip Banana Muffins
- Variation Banana Muffins
- Banana Muffins (Gluten free, corn free, sulphur free, dairy free, nut free)
- Knock your Socks Off Tivoli Road Banana Cake (Converts Beautifully to Gluten Free)
- Banoffee Pie
- Purple smoothie
- Hidden Veg Choccolate Muffins
- Apple & Cinnamon Breakfast Bite
- Banana Loaf Cafe Style
- Healthy Banana Pikelets
- Nutrient boosted banana bread
- Salted caramel banana smoothie