- 1 banana, chopped
- 1/2 Pineapple, chopped
- 100g yoghurt
- 100-150g ice
- 250g pineapple juice
Place all ingredients in TM bowl and mix for 40 seconds speed 7 - 1 minute
Serve to go or to share with someone at home.
You can adjust the recipe to how you like, either add more fruit or yoghurt or even half juice and half water to make it more healthy.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Strawberry and Banana Purée - ThermieBub
- Mango mousse
- Thick Creamy Vanilla Greek Yoghurt
- Choc Banana Super Smoothie
- Blueberry ricotta pancakes with a lemon glaze
- Turkish haydari (thick yoghurt dip)
- Apricot Macadamia Crackers
- Cashew Rosemary Crackers
- Coconut matcha panna cotta
- Chia Banana Yoghurt Pancakes
- Thick Creamy Greek Yoghurt
- Macarons with White Chocolate and Raspberry Ganache