- 500mls vodka
- 8 app lemons, rind only
- 2 vanilla pods
- 1kg sugar
- 420g Milk
- 600ml bottle pure cream
8Recipe is created for
**This part of the recipe ideally needs 4 weeks to infuse, but you can reduce to 2 weeks)**
1. Add lemon rind and vanilla pods to the Vodka, and leave to infuse as above.
2. After the 4 weeks:
Add the sugar, milk and cream to the .
3. Cook 90/ 5-8 mins/ sp 3 (or until sugar has dissolved..do not boil)
4. Leave to cool.
5. Strain infused Vodka/lemon/vanilla mixture into a large bowl/jug. Add the cooled cream mixture and whisk to combine.
6. Pour into bottles and leave a further 10-15 days before serving...over ice is nice.
Allow 4-6 weeks for this to be at its best..
Serve over ice...
Or add soda water or lemonade..
Join my FaceBook group Thermify me and Thermify me Breadwinners for more recipes, tips and cooking class schedules.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Speedy Cold Brew Coffee and tip to turn it into Nitro Cold Brew
- Malted Choc
- Green Chia Smoothie
- Vanillacino Frosty
- Mint Slice Martini
- Orange Pineapple Juice
- Vanilla Chai Spice Mix
- Turmeric Latte Powder
- Thick hot chocoate
- Variation kalhua
- Berry and Banana Breakfast Smoothie
- Golden latte the ThermoMonts way.
- Viennese whirls
- Jaffa Cheesecake Slice
- Kingston biscuits
- Old fashioned Cream buns
- Creamy garlic prawns
- Chocolate coconut cake
- Dotty’s Apple Sponge with GF options
- Dotty’s Ginger biscuits
- Ham, cheese and pineapple muffins
- Mocha brownies with a Coffee glaze
- Heidi's German Streusel cake with apple and pudding
- Wholemeal rolls
- Lemon Cupcakes with Young Living Essential Oils
- Pumpkin lasagne
- The Daily Mix - Banana Crumble Muffins
- Durban Naan
- Dotty's Lemon and Sultana Tea Loaf
- White Chocolate and Coconut Rice Pudding
- Porridge for Two - with spiced fruit
- Banana Nut Bread
- Tuna Mornay
- Mums Fluffy Cupcakes
- Apricot Slice
- Russian Honey Cake