- 3 strawberry punnets (750gm), Hulled
- 1 litres soda water
- 330 grams freshly squeezed lemon juice, 7 lemons
- 75 grams caster sugar
- ice to serve
Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
1. Wash and hull strawberries.
2. Place strawberries in bowl and blend for 20 seconds on Speed 9.
3. Add lemon juice, Soda water and sugar and mix for 10 seconds on Speed 4.
4. Serve over ice, garnished with lemon and strawberry slices.
Makes 2 litres
Accessories you need
We like ours with a bit of tartness. Add more sugar if you need more sweetness.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.