- 80 gram fresh ginger, unpeeled
- 100 gram lime juice, fresh or frozen
- 450 gram water
- 600 gram white sugar
8Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
- Wash ginger and finely slice
- Add ginger to bowl and chop 10 sec / Spd 8
Scrape sides of bowl, Add all ingredients and cook 10 minutes / 100oC / Spd 2
(Add 2 minutes if using frozen lime juice)
- Let steep for 15 minutes (optional)
Once cold use as cordial. Dilute with water/ soda water etc.
Beautiful as Syrup in a cocktail or sparkling wine
Accessories you need
Very refreshing on a hot day. I Love this with tequila, ice and soda water.
I used the bits from the strainer in this slice https://www.recipecommunity.com.au/baking-sweet-recipes/ginger-and-chocolate-slice/wpxq4uaj-a0c74-786329-cfcd2-qh4wjpcv
For daily inspo find me on FBhttps://www.facebook.com/Jammymakes/
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Shepherd’s Pie (Low Carb)
- LCHF Iced Coffee
- Date & Weetbix Muffins
- TIPSY TART (a,k.a - Cape Brandy Pudding)
- More Again Risotto
- Vegan Chocolate Chia Hemp Pudding
- Salted caramel & meringue tart
- Crispy nutty crackers
- Gluten Free Spiced Fruit Loaf
- Lebanese Eid Biscuit Kaak Alkhamees Mr2od Ka'ak Black Seed
- Vegan vanilla cake
- Creamy Garlic Prawn Linguine (w Low Carb, Dairy Free, Vegetarian Variations)