- 80 gram fresh ginger, unpeeled
- 100 gram lime juice, fresh or frozen
- 450 gram water
- 600 gram white sugar
8Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
- Wash ginger and finely slice
- Add ginger to bowl and chop 10 sec / Spd 8
Scrape sides of bowl, Add all ingredients and cook 10 minutes / 100oC / Spd 2
(Add 2 minutes if using frozen lime juice)
- Let steep for 15 minutes (optional)
Once cold use as cordial. Dilute with water/ soda water etc.
Beautiful as Syrup in a cocktail or sparkling wine
Accessories you need
Very refreshing on a hot day. I Love this with tequila, ice and soda water.
I used the bits from the strainer in this slice https://www.recipecommunity.com.au/baking-sweet-recipes/ginger-and-chocolate-slice/wpxq4uaj-a0c74-786329-cfcd2-qh4wjpcv
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- ELDERBERRY SYRUP with extra cloves
- Healthy up & run Smoothie
- Salted Caramel Baileys, Cocopops and Nutella Milkshakes
- Chocolate Fudge creamy frappe
- LCHF Iced Coffee
- Iced tea syrup
- Raspberry Slushie
- BBC (Bailey's Banana Colada) Cocktail Recipe
- Pink lemonade
- Fi's Whiskey Cream Liqueur
- Cheats Greek style frappe
- Turkish Delight Cordial
- Chocolate raspberry muffins
- White Nectarine & Pink Lady Sorbet
- Aglio Olio
- Deb's tasty Cauliflower Soup
- Self Saucing Chocolate Pudding
- Capsicum tomato pasta sauce
- Artisan apple bread
- Steamed Sea bass in galangal, lemongrass & turmeric, wrapped in banana leaf & served with green mango salad - Chef Luke Nguyen
- Black sticky rice with taro & blue matcha ice cream - Chef Luke Nguyen
- Vegan Smokey split pea and ham soup adapted from Catching Seeds
- Lemon Marshmallow Slice
- Cauliflower tacos with chipotle sauce