- 200-250 g ice, depending on how thick you want it
- 1-2 tbsp sugar, depending how sweet you like it
- 2 tbsp cocoa
- 250 g Milk
- whipped cream or ice cream to serve
step 1: Place all ingredients in the TM bowl and mix for 30 sec, speed 7-8.
step 2: Scrape down sides and stir through to make sure all the ice is crushed.
step 3: Mix again for 30 sec, speed 7-8.
serve immediately, whipped cream is optional.
Accessories you need
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- cron milk
- Green Latte
- Strawberry Sunrise
- Lilly Pilly cordial
- Orange, Beetroot and Carrot juice- with a kick of ginger!
- Turmeric, Banana Breakfast Smoothie
- Lemon and Goji Switchel
- Cherry Ripe Smoothie
- Spicy turmeric latte
- Strawberry Liqueur
- Easy Basic Soy Milk
- Beetroot Juice - great for Pre & Post Training