- 90 g cocoa powder
- 160 g sugar
- 5 tbsp dehydrated (or dried) orange peel
- 250 g Milk (almond, coconut or dairy)
- 1-2 tbsp Hot choc powder (see above)
Recipe is created for
Blend all ingredients in TM Bowl - 30seconds speed 9.
Store powder in jar or air tight container for future use
Cook 1-2Tbs of hot choc powder with 250mls Milk - 5 mins/70 degrees/speed 4.
Whn finished blend again 10 seconds on speed 8 to froth the milk.
To make Hot Chocolate powder
To make hot chocolate
This mix is extra yummy with a splash of Cointreau
Leave out Orange rind for a plain hot choc
Leave our orange rind and add a drop of your favourite essential oil (i.e. a drop of peppermint oil for Choc Mint)
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Thai Mango Cocktail
- Warm chocolate protein smoothie
- My Bahama Mumma
- Tim Tam Hot Chocolate
- Mandy's Chai Latte mix
- Keto Bulletproof Coffee
- Chai powder spice mix and chai latte with cinnamon sugar
- Simple mango banana smoothie
- Blueberry Moscow Mule with Gin
- pomegranate Lemon Crush
- Chocolate Quik (like Nesquik)
- Matt Prestons Lime Cordial
- Choccy Rocks - Janine - Thermie and Friends
- Arnott's Monte Carlo Biscuits - Recipe by Arnotts, Converted to Thermomix by Janine Smith - Thermie and Friends
- Janine's Chocolate Crackles (copha free) - Thermie and Friends
- Janine's Kiss Biscuits - Thermie and Friends
- Sweet Vanilla and Orange Trail Mix
- Lemon Cheescake
- Evelyns Chocolate Ripple Biscuits
- Nua Phad Prik Thai Onn - Pepper Beef Stirfry
- Tom Kha Gai
- Amelia's Macadate Biscuits - Thermie and Friends
- Apricot Jam
- Midori Illusion
- Asian Style Chicken Burgers
- Sweet potato bread
- Chunky Choc M&M Biscuits
- Cheats Vanilla Slice
- Old Fashioned Pancakes
- Vegan Cinnamon Scrolls
- Strawberry Tiramisu (kids friendly, no alcohol)
- Meat Dumplings
- Fluffy Sweet Caramel Flan
- Traditional Carrot Cake
- Quick "Chocolate" Cake - Gluten Free
- Chocolate self saucing pudding