- 90 g cocoa powder
- 160 g sugar
- 5 tbsp dehydrated (or dried) orange peel
- 250 g Milk (almond, coconut or dairy)
- 1-2 tbsp Hot choc powder (see above)
8Recipe is created for
Blend all ingredients in TM Bowl - 30seconds speed 9.
Store powder in jar or air tight container for future use
Cook 1-2Tbs of hot choc powder with 250mls Milk - 5 mins/70 degrees/speed 4.
Whn finished blend again 10 seconds on speed 8 to froth the milk.
To make Hot Chocolate powder
To make hot chocolate
This mix is extra yummy with a splash of Cointreau
Leave out Orange rind for a plain hot choc
Leave our orange rind and add a drop of your favourite essential oil (i.e. a drop of peppermint oil for Choc Mint)
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Cherry Ripe Smoothie
- Spicy turmeric latte
- Strawberry Liqueur
- Easy Basic Soy Milk
- Beetroot Juice - great for Pre & Post Training
- Variation Soy Milk 豆浆
- Carrot &Apple juice
- Tumeric Soy Latte
- Cinnamon and Mint Tea
- ELDERBERRY SYRUP with extra cloves
- Healthy up & run Smoothie
- Salted Caramel Baileys, Cocopops and Nutella Milkshakes
- Lemon Cheescake
- Virgin Lychee Sorbet Cocktail adapted from festive class
- Evelyns Chocolate Ripple Biscuits
- Nua Phad Prik Thai Onn - Pepper Beef Stirfry
- Tom Kha Gai
- Amelia's Macadate Biscuits
- Apricot Jam
- Midori Illusion
- Shredded Chicken - flavoured for wraps
- Garlic Wraps (Mountain Bread)
- Fruit Leather
- Paleo Chocolate Mint Cookies
- Thai Green Curry
- DinnerWinner Curry
- Wontons in Chilli Broth
- Black Bean Brownies - dairy and gluten free
- Bertha's "St. Patrick's" Gluten Free Zucchini Pancakes
- Autumn Pear cake
- Golden syrup spice cookies
- Taro and sago
- BLACK RICE YOGHURT
- Braised Chicken
- Varoma Rhubarb
- Red Velvet Cupcakes with Cream Cheese Icing