- 90 g cocoa powder
- 160 g sugar
- 5 tbsp dehydrated (or dried) orange peel
- 250 g Milk (almond, coconut or dairy)
- 1-2 tbsp Hot choc powder (see above)
8Recipe is created for
Blend all ingredients in TM Bowl - 30seconds speed 9.
Store powder in jar or air tight container for future use
Cook 1-2Tbs of hot choc powder with 250mls Milk - 5 mins/70 degrees/speed 4.
Whn finished blend again 10 seconds on speed 8 to froth the milk.
To make Hot Chocolate powder
To make hot chocolate
This mix is extra yummy with a splash of Cointreau
Leave out Orange rind for a plain hot choc
Leave our orange rind and add a drop of your favourite essential oil (i.e. a drop of peppermint oil for Choc Mint)
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Oscars banana smoothie ....
- Sugar Free Lemonade
- A Cup of Goodness ~ Smoothie for 2
- AROMA CHAI - Turmeric Spice Blend
- AROMA CHAI - Sticky Masala Blend
- Pomegranate Juice
- Cashew oat drink
- cron milk
- Green Latte
- Strawberry Sunrise
- Lilly Pilly cordial
- Orange, Beetroot and Carrot juice- with a kick of ginger!
- Lemon Cheescake
- Virgin Lychee Sorbet Cocktail adapted from festive class
- Evelyns Chocolate Ripple Biscuits
- Nua Phad Prik Thai Onn - Pepper Beef Stirfry
- Tom Kha Gai
- Amelia's Macadate Biscuits
- Apricot Jam
- Midori Illusion
- Shredded Chicken - flavoured for wraps
- Garlic Wraps (Mountain Bread)
- Fruit Leather
- Paleo Chocolate Mint Cookies
- Jam and cream tea cakes
- Variation of Tomato Chutney (similar to Beerenberg's) For all TM's
- Raspberry & Coconut Scones
- Caramel slice (no bake filling from scratch in Thermomix)
- Dad's Pancakes
- Cinnamon crumble cake
- Peanut Butter Biscuits
- Spring onion Butter Cookie
- Variation Passionfruit Curd
- Cornflake & Pistachio Cookies
- Light rye bread
- Healthy Low Fat Banana Bread