- 120 grams raw sugar
- 90 grams Dutch processed cocoa
- 120 grams milk powder
- 120 grams Malted milk drink
Recipe is created for
- 1. Put raw sugar in bowl and blitz speed 9 for 10 seconds.
2. Add milk powder, cocoa and malted milk drink. Mix speed 4, for 15 seconds, or until mixed together.
Store in an airtight container or jar. A double batch will easily fit into a 1kg Milo tin.
*Please remember it has MILK powder in it, so will only keep as long as the milk powder does.
Accessories you need
It’s not overly sweet like the traditional milo, which we prefer. Unsure of how long it will keep, as it doesn’t last long in our house.
Please be aware it has MILK powder in it, as as such, will only keep for as long as your milk powder does.
Dutch Processed Cocoa is what I recommend. Cacao will not behave as normal milo does.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Lychee Apple Dream Cocktail
- Fiona’s Iced Coffee
- Pineapple and Coconut Daiquiri
- Wholefood Cacao / Hot Chocolate
- Heavenly BoozyBunny Easter Chocolate Cocktail
- Purple smoothie
- Best Quality Life Grapes-Clove healing
- Tim Tam Milkshake
- Strawberry Syrup
- Salted caramel banana smoothie
- Jammy Lamington Smoothie