- 1-1 1/2 mangoes, cut finely (frozen or fresh)
- 1/2 - 1 cup plain yoghurt
- 1 banana, chopped (fresh or frozen)
- 2 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon vanilla essence
- ice, if using fresh fruit
- 250g of liquid of choice (juice or water)
- Place all ingredients in TM bowl and blend 40 seconds - 1 minute (depending how thick you like it).
You can adjust the ingredients to your taste and have it all to yourself or share with others.
I like to take mine to work with me.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Chewy Almond Biscuits
- Gazpacho Andaluz (like Mama makes)
- Mango lassi
- Oreo Buttercream Frosting
- Masala Chai Spiced Banana Bread
- Apricot almond cake with rosewater and cardamom
- Cheesecake Biscuits
- Blueberry & Lemon Loaf
- Gunnadoo's Dairy and Gluten free cupcakes
- EGG TART 蛋挞
- Pear cake
- Banana, coconut and choc chip Ice cream - vegan, egg free, DF