- 1-1 1/2 mangoes, cut finely (frozen or fresh)
- 1/2 - 1 cup plain yoghurt
- 1 banana, chopped (fresh or frozen)
- 2 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon vanilla essence
- ice, if using fresh fruit
- 250g of liquid of choice (juice or water)
- Place all ingredients in TM bowl and blend 40 seconds - 1 minute (depending how thick you like it).
You can adjust the ingredients to your taste and have it all to yourself or share with others.
I like to take mine to work with me.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- ELDERBERRY SYRUP with extra cloves
- Healthy up & run Smoothie
- Salted Caramel Baileys, Cocopops and Nutella Milkshakes
- Chocolate Fudge creamy frappe
- LCHF Iced Coffee
- Iced tea syrup
- Raspberry Slushie
- BBC (Bailey's Banana Colada) Cocktail Recipe
- Pink lemonade
- Ginger & Lime Cordial
- Fi's Whiskey Cream Liqueur
- Cheats Greek style frappe
- Coconut Bounty Brownie (Adapted from New Idea Magazine)
- Chocolate raspberry muffins
- White Nectarine & Pink Lady Sorbet
- Banana & Raspberry Cake
- Golden Sultana Cake
- Steamed Sea bass in galangal, lemongrass & turmeric, wrapped in banana leaf & served with green mango salad - Chef Luke Nguyen
- White Chocolate Berry Friands
- Feijoa Bakewell tart
- Nan's Banana Cake
- Healthier Chocolate, Beetroot and Banana Brownies
- Healthy Lunchbox Fruit and Oat Slice
- Raspberry Cake with Mascarpone Cream