THERMOMIX ® RECIPE
- 50 grams almonds
- 50 grams walnuts
- 20 grams Ground Flax Seed
- 150 grams cacao powder
- 400 grams Coconut sugar, Unrefined
8Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
If you need to make ground flax do this first
Then weigh in almonds and walnuts into with the flax and grind for 5 seconds speed 8
Weigh in cacao and coconut sugar and mix on speed 5 for 3 seconds.
Pour into an airtight jar or container.
You can increase or lessen the coconut sugar quantity according to your taste. This makes quite a large jar
* to make a warm milo add 4 tsp of your homemade milo onto your thermomix and 100g milk of choice, 1min 30sec, 90deg, speed 2
Then froth milk for 20 seconds speed 7*
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- ELDERBERRY SYRUP with extra cloves
- Healthy up & run Smoothie
- Salted Caramel Baileys, Cocopops and Nutella Milkshakes
- Chocolate Fudge creamy frappe
- LCHF Iced Coffee
- Iced tea syrup
- Raspberry Slushie
- BBC (Bailey's Banana Colada) Cocktail Recipe
- Pink lemonade
- Ginger & Lime Cordial
- Fi's Whiskey Cream Liqueur
- Cheats Greek style frappe