- 60 g cacao butter
- 150 g sugar
- 50 g water
- 1/2 tsp natural vanilla extract, optional
- 20 g white chocolate syrup, (see above)
- 240 g cream
- 300 g condensed milk
- 200 g Irish Whiskey, e.g. Jamesons
- 1.5 tablespoons strawberry powder
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
- Place cacoa butter and sugar into bowl
- Blitz spd 7, until broken up. Time depends on size of chunks, start at 3 seconds
- Add water and cook 3mins 30 sec, 95 deg, spd 2. Until nearly all sugar has dissolved.
- Scrape sides and base
- Cook until boiling with MC off to watch.
1 min 30 sec, 100 deg, spd 1.
- OPTIONAL- helps stop sugar from crystalizing when set.
Add vanilla and mix 5 sec, spd 2.
- Pour into clean, heatproof container. Store at room temp and shake regularly while cooling to limit seperation.
- Don't wash bowl after making syrup.
Add all ingredients to bowl, mix 15 sec, spd 5, MC on.
- Pour into a sterlised jar, or enjoy straight away.
To clean the bowl leave some liqueur in then add some milk and ice cubes, blend 20 sec, spd 8 for a Strawberry Irish Cream Frappe.
Accessories you need
I like to make a big batch of condensed milk before making this, and then I dont have to clean the bowl
Depending on the cream you use it can be quite thick. I can only source thickened cream locally (not pure), so it is quite thick, but that makes it luxurious to drink!
If you try this with another white chocolate sauce let me know how you go.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Sous Vide Wagyu Striploin
- Sicilian Orange Cake
- The best Brownie Recipe
- Amazing Vegetable Soup
- Layelle's Mahlabia (Milk pudding)
- Rima’s sugar syrup from cookidoo
- Rima’s Zuzu Saed’s Atayef
- Quince conserve
- Spaghetti & Meatballs
- Tomato Sauce
- Layali Lubnan (Lebanese Nights) by Layelle
- Cinnamon Star Bread