- 2 Weetbix
- 2 bananas, Cut into slices
- 1 tsp vanilla essence
- 3 heaped tablespoons yoghurt
- 300 g Milk
- ½ tsp honey, (optional)
- 3 tsp Milo
Recipe is created for
1. Put in all ingredients in mixing bowl
2. Blend for 1 minute, speed 9
3. pour into glass and enjoy
Accessories you need
only se honey if you're using plain greek yoghurt
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- White Chocolate and Apricot Hot Cross Buns
- Corn and Zucchini Fritters with Chives (Gluten Free)
- Veg biryani
- Zucchini Donuts
- Passionfruit Jelly cakes with Vanilla Custard Cream filling
- Honey and Rosemary Upside Down Fig Cake
- Jalapeño Corn Bread
- Mini Cheese and bacon rolls- pie maker
- Steamed Asian greens with a Honey, Soy and ginger sauce
- Whole Banana Bread
- Nut and gluten-free muesli bar
- Chocolate Cheesecake Brownie Slice