- 2 Weetbix
- 2 bananas, Cut into slices
- 1 tsp vanilla essence
- 3 heaped tablespoons yoghurt
- 300 g Milk
- ½ tsp honey, (optional)
- 3 tsp Milo
Recipe is created for
- 1. Put in all ingredients in mixing bowl
2. Blend for 1 minute, speed 9
3. pour into glass and enjoy
Accessories you need
only se honey if you're using plain greek yoghurt
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Japanese cotton cheesecake
- Risoles (Indonesian)
- Chocolate Scottish Tablet (Crumbly Chocolate Fudge)
- Chedar Cheese Spread (Like Cheez Whizz)
- Filipino Pandesal
- Moreish Coffee Streusel Slice
- Donut ice-cream
- Weetbix Banana Cinnamon Biscuits
- MIxed Grain Bread rolls
- Spicy Bean Burgers by Dr Clare Bailey and Justine Pattison
- Barney Banana Ice Cream