THERMOMIX ® RECIPE
- 560 g Canned Lychee in Syrup
- 30 g white sugar
- 1 sprigs mint (leaves only)
- 250 g Lemonade
- 500 g soda water
- Drain Lychee syrup and freeze syrup in ice cube trays (you should have approx 280g syrup)
- Place Sugar and mint into bowl and mill 10 secs on speed 9
- Add drained lychees and frozen icecubes of syrup and blend 10 secs on speed 5
- Add soda water and lemonade and mix 15 secs speed 2
Pop into glasses and garnish with raspberries if you desire.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Cherry Ripe Smoothie
- Spicy turmeric latte
- Strawberry Liqueur
- Easy Basic Soy Milk
- Beetroot Juice - great for Pre & Post Training
- Variation Soy Milk 豆浆
- Carrot &Apple juice
- Tumeric Soy Latte
- Cinnamon and Mint Tea
- ELDERBERRY SYRUP with extra cloves
- Healthy up & run Smoothie
- Salted Caramel Baileys, Cocopops and Nutella Milkshakes