THERMOMIX ® RECIPE
- 560 g Canned Lychee in Syrup
- 30 g white sugar
- 1 sprigs mint (leaves only)
- 250 g Lemonade
- 500 g soda water
- Drain Lychee syrup and freeze syrup in ice cube trays (you should have approx 280g syrup)
- Place Sugar and mint into bowl and mill 10 secs on speed 9
- Add drained lychees and frozen icecubes of syrup and blend 10 secs on speed 5
- Add soda water and lemonade and mix 15 secs speed 2
Pop into glasses and garnish with raspberries if you desire.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Oscars banana smoothie ....
- Sugar Free Lemonade
- A Cup of Goodness ~ Smoothie for 2
- AROMA CHAI - Turmeric Spice Blend
- AROMA CHAI - Sticky Masala Blend
- Pomegranate Juice
- Cashew oat drink
- cron milk
- Green Latte
- Strawberry Sunrise
- Lilly Pilly cordial
- Orange, Beetroot and Carrot juice- with a kick of ginger!