- 500g greenprawns, peel and devein
- 200g coconut cream
- 1 onion
- 2 spring onions
- 2 cloves garlic
- 1 red chilli
- 1sm Bunch coriander
- 1tbs red curry paste
- 20g olive oil
- 1 red capsicum
- 1 cauliflower
- 150g Mushrooms sliced
- 1tbs veg stock
8Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
1st chop cauliflower to resemble rice speed 4/rev/4-5 secs,remove from set aside.
put onion/spring onion/garlic/chilli/coriander in bowl chop5sec/speed 5,scrape down add oil/curry paste and cook5mins/varoma/speed 1 no mc
add capsicum and chop 3secs/speed8
scrape down add 100g coconut cream cook 2mins/100/speed 1/rev
add remaining coconut cream/mushrooms /cauliflower rice/stock
pepper and mix 5secs/rev/speed 3 before cooking for 10mins/varoma/speed 2( i did stop half way and mixed through with spatula)
add the cleaned prawns stir through with spatula and cook for 1min/varoma/rev speed 2
lchf red curryprawn rissotto
you can do in t31
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Asian Ocean Trout/Salmon
- Mum's Easy Salmon Parcels with Quinoa and Pak Choy
- lchf fish cardomon curry
- Tuna Mornay with Hidden Vegetables
- Tuna Mornay
- Roasted snapper with Romesco, pickled vegetable and ricotta salad and a pink grapefruit Hollandaise - Mark Southon
- Quinoa and Salmon Pumpkin Salad
- Sou vide Moreton Bay Bug with cauliflower 3 ways, brioche crumb and hollandaise - Josh Lopez
- Jamie Oliver's Tray Baked Sole
- Tuna Mornay
- GLUTEN FREE CRISPY BATTER FOR FISH
- Tuna Patties with Sunflower & Pepita Crumb