- 1 small onion, halved
- 150 g white wine
- 800 g water
- 2 Stock Cubes
- 80 g Butter
- 500 g arborio rice
- 100 g Smoked Salmon, cut into pieces
- 100 g cream
- Fish Roe/Ova to garnish (optional)
8Recipe is created for
Place onion into TM bowl and chop for 5 seconds on speed 7.
Add butter and sauté for 2 minutes at 100ºC on speed 1.
Add wine and rice then sauté for 2 minutes at 100ºC on Reverse + speed 1.
Add water and stock and cook for 15 minutes at 100ºC on Reverse + speed 1.
After 10 minutes of cooking, add the smoked salmon (leave a little for garnish) and cream.
Garnish each portion with reserved salmon, cracked black pepper and lemon wedges.
Other users also liked...
- Tomato, lentil and fish dahl
- lchf red curry prawn rissotto (thermofun)
- King Neptune Pie
- SALMON with LEEK SAUCE
- Prawn Stuffed Mushrooms
- Cambodian Fish Amok
- Lemongrass & Turmeric Fish - HCG Compiant
- Variation Thick and Creamy Garlic Prawns
- Our Favorite Salmon All-in-one meal!
- Sweet Potato and Salmon Patties
- Tuna and Butter Bean fishcakes
- Tuna Mornay
- Steamed chicken breast, fresh ground polenta, pumpkin foam
- Pad see ew
- Beef and three-vegetable puree
- Pork Belly Ramen
- Celebration saffron and sage bread with ginger butter
- MULLED CIDER
- Beef cobbler with polenta dumplings
- Red beans and rice with turkey meatballs
- Butternut and bacon macaroni cheese
- Tuscan bean soup
- Chicken tikka masala
- Parsley Oil
- Lemon Bundino ( Italian lemon pudding)
- Moroccan Vegiful Quinoa Salad
- Peppermint Slice
- Ohhh Emmm Geee Caramel White Choc & Macadamia Slice
- Yogurt scones
- Hi-Fibre Bread Loaf or Rolls
- Quick Puff Pastry
- Double choc apricot muffins
- ThermoMonts Quinoa Crackers
- "No Mac" Sweet and Sour sauce
- Crostata di Ricotta (Almond and Ricotta tart)
- 20sec scones