- 1kg cooked prawns
- 1 level tbsp olive oil
- 1 onion
- 1 level tbsp tomato paste
- 1 level tbsp curry powder
- 1 level tbsp brown sugar
- 2 level tbsp plain flour
- 625 g Milk
- 120 g frozen peas
- 2 stalks shallots
- Extra shallots for garnish
Recipe is created for
Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
- 1. Shell and devein prawns.
2. place oil and onion in "Closed lid" cook 3 min/ 100deg/ sp2
3. Add the paste, curry powder, sugar and flour mix 1 min/100 deg/ sp2"Counter-clockwise operation"
4. Add butterfly, pour in milk, cook 2 min/ 100deg/ sp2
5. Add peas, prawns and cook for 5 min/ 100deg/ sp2
6. serve with steamed rice
Accessories you need
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Dill Sauce
- Steamed Octopus with punched potatoes and green beans
- Perfect Fish / Prawn Tacos with Slaw
- Avocado Lime sauce (for fish Taco)
- Fara's Salmon Curry
- Warm Salmon Salad
- Tasty Mussel Fritters
- Steamed South Pacific Fish
- Steamed fish with Ginger and Soy
- Mussles in a Maltese Fish Sauce
- Penang Har Mee (Prawns noodles)
- Mussels in wine sauce
- 'Squid Game' Stir Fry - Bulgogi Beef
- Seafood Pie
- Vanilla Chai Mix (Similar to Arkadia brand)
- Slow Cooked Lamb Leg
- Cheese and Spinach Chicken Loaf
- Sweet & Sour Pork and Rice
- French Onion Soup Mix
- Creamy Garlic Prawn Risotto
- Creamy Frothy Coffee
- Churros Cake
- Banana Honey & Cinnamon Muffins
- Pumpkin & herb doggy treats