- 1 Red apple, Cut in quarters
- 1 brown onion, Halved
- 50 gram Butter, cubed
- 2 tbsp curry powder
- 1 tbsp brown sugar
- 600 grams potato, Peeled and cut in chunks
- half leek, Trimmed and chopped
- 800 gram sausages, cut in pieceswith kitchen scissors
- 400 g Carrot, Beans, Brocolli
- 1 tbsp cornflour
- 2 tbsp full cream milk powder
- 1 dash Worcestershire sauce to taste
- Dash of milk and knob of butter for mashing
- 500 grams water
8Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
1. Place apple and onion in bowl and chop 5 seconds speed 7.
2. Add butter, brown sugar and curry powder and saute 5 mins, 100 degrees, speed 1.
3. Add water to bowl and insert simmer basket.
4. Place potatoes and leek in basket and replace lid.
5. Place diced sausages in varoma dish and cook for 25 mins on varoma temp, speed 2.
6. Place mixed vegetables on varoma Tray and continue to cook on Varoma temp, speed 2 for 2 to 5 mins until cooked to liking.
1. Place vegies in a thermoserver and pop potatoes to the side. DO NOT WASH THE BOWL - if needed tip out HALF the liquid ( skip this step and leave all liquid if there is not a huge amount left).
2. Tip diced sausages into mixing bowl with remaining liquid.
3. Combine milk powder and corn flour with enough water to form a paste and add to sausages. Add a dash of worcestershire sauce to taste.
4. Mix for 2 minutes, 100 degrees, speed 2 reverse.
5. Pour curried sausages into another thermoserver or dish and WITHOUT washing bowl..
1. Tip potatoes and leek into bowl and insert butterfly whisk. Add a dash of milk and a knob of butter and season to preference with salt and pepper.
2. Mash for 30 seconds on speed 4.
3. Serve with sausages and vegies
Cooking the meat, potato and vegies
Preparing the sauce
Making the mash
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Lamb Saag Curry (FODMAP friendly)
- Beef Chili with Canadian twist
- Vietnamese Chicken Salad
- Inside-out chicken parmigiana - Dani Valent
- Crusty Chicken Casserole
- BASIC BEEF STEW
- Cranberry and camembert stuffed chicken
- SAUCE AND MEATBALLS FOR SHEREE
- Creamy Raw Pasta - AIP/Vegan Friendly
- Chicken Parmi Balls
- Hokkien Noodle and Turkey Stri-fry
- Corned Beef Fritters