- 200 grams red onion, quartered
- 20 grams garlic
- 20 grams ginger, skin on
- 100(+20) grams lemongrass paste, (Gourmet Garden tube)
- 1 tsp ground turmeric
- 1 tsp Ground Coriander
- 20 grams olive oil
- 220 grams coconut cream
- 10 grams chicken stock paste
- 215 grams water
- 30 grams lime juice, freshly squeezed
- 35 grams soy sauce
- 50 grams fish sauce
- 40 grams palm sugar
Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
Add red onion, garlic, ginger, lemongrass, turmeric and coriander to the bowl, and blend for 7 seconds, speed 8 (MC on). Scrape down the bowl and repeat. Scrape down the bowl and add oil. Fry 4mins 100deg Speed 2, MC off.
Add coconut cream, chicken stock, water, soy sauce, fish sauce, palm sugar (roughly cut with a knife) and lime juice and mix 10 seconds Speed 3.
Add chicken & veggies to the bowl, ensuring they’re covered by the sauce. Cook 25mins 100deg REV Speed 1 or until veg are cooked to your liking.
Stir through remaining 20tm lemongrass pasts and a good pinch of himalayan salt and taste test. If its a little strong add a splash of coconut cream or water.
Serve with rice or noodles.
There seems to be 80gm & 115gm tubes of Gourmet Garden lemongrass - the 115gm is much better, makes the curry more fragrant and delicous.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Snowy’s Pork Ribs
- Steak & Kidney pie (paleo, AIP)
- Lamb Ragu
- Sri Lankan-style Chicken Curry Recipe:
- Oatmeal recipe
- Honey-soy chicken wings
- Indonesian Chicken Curry Recipe:
- Grain Free Dairy Free Keto Lasagna
- Raulas beef burgers
- Sassy Spaghetti Bolognese
- Chicken & Sweet Potato Nuggets (Paleo & BLW Friendly)
- Thai basil chilli chicken blade cover
- Keto LCHF seed Crackers
- Kazza’s Bolognaise Pasta sauce
- Variation Best Ever Oil Free Hummus
- Christmas Fruit Cake
- 19 Spritzer
- Rima’s Lebanese Rice
- Chicken & Sweetcorn Soup
- Expresso Martini with Dalgona Coffee whip
- Pumpkin Puree (with seeds and skin) for Dogs
- Rima’s Lebanese Cocktail
- Buckwheat, Flaxseed & Psyllium Bread GF
- CORN CHOWDER