- 1 onion, (cut into wedges)
- 30 g oil, (sunflower / vegetable / olive oil can all be used)
- 750 g Lamb, (cut into 2-3cm cubes) you can also use braising steak
- 2 tsp Vegetable stock paste
- 2 carrots, (cleaned and chopped into 2cm cubes / pieces)
- 600 g Swede, (pealed and chopped into 2cm cubes / pieces)
- 750 g water
- 3 leeks, (cleaned, pealed and chopped into 1.5cm rings)
18h 15minPreparation 15h 0minBaking/Cooking
Recipe is created for
Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
- Place onion wedges into mixing bowl, add oil and cook 3 min/120°C//speed 1.
- Add lamb or beef and cook 5 min/100°C/reverse/speed 1, placing simmering basket instead of measuring cup onto mixing bowl lid.
- Remove contents from the mixing bowl and set aside.
- Insert blade cover as per instructions and pour set aside contents into mixing bowl.
- Add vegetable stock, water, carrots, swede and start Slow Cook/2.5h/90°C
- Add leaks and continue Slow Cook/30 min/90°C
- Season to taste with salt and pepper and serve hot.
Accessories you need
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Spaghetti & Meatballs
- Red Thai Chicken, Coconut & Kaffir Lime Soup
- Minced beef Goulash
- Slow cooked lamb, sweet potato mash and steamed cabbage
- Mersey Valley Baked Chicken
- Maple Syrup Orange Silver Side
- Curried Sausages
- Rima’s Chefitup Maryam Mounajed’s Lamb Shank Mansef
- Green Chicken & Veg Curry
- Teriyaki Chicken and Noodles
- Pumpkin Butter Chicken
- The BEST Dumplings