- 3 tablespoon sherry
- 1 egg white
- 1 teaspoon cornflour
- 2 chicken breast, cubed
- 2 teaspoon oil
- 2 spring onion, diced
- 1 Capsicum, in strips
- 1 tablespoon soy sauce
- 100g Cashews
Add egg white, sherry and cornflour and mix 10 seconds, speed 4
Add Chicken and mix until combimed on reverse speed 1
Place mixture aside.
and spring onion and oil and cook 1 minute 100d
add chicken mixture in and cook 5 minutes varoma reverse speed soft
and remaining ingredients and cook 4-5 minutes varoma, reverse speed soft (depending on how soft you like your veggies.
You can add additional veggies in such as celery or beans but be careful you don't add to many.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Lamb and Feta Meatballs
- Garlic & Parsley Burgers
- Shepherds pie
- Bel’s Satay Chicken
- Mums white sauce based curried sausages
- Spaghetti Polpette
- Chicken Spesh
- Sausage and Yorkshire Bake
- Red Cottage Pie
- Spice Craft Butter Chicken
- Pan Seared Chicken Breast with Lemon and Taragon Cream
- Devilled Sausages (Healthy Mummy style)
- Banana, Date & Pecan Bread - Sugar Free - Dairy Free
- Lemon Cupcakes with Young Living Essential Oils
- Pumpkin lasagne
- Quick Cacao & Peppermint Bliss Balls - Nut & Dairy Free
- Pumpkin & Chickpea Coconut Curry
- Chocolate coconut macaroons Gluten Free, Dairy Free, Paleo, Egg Free, AIP
- Peanut and Soba Noodle Wonton Cups
- Durban Naan
- Bulk Batch Mini Quiches 54 - 62 approx
- Roasted Capsicum and Tomato soup with Goats Cheese
- Shepherds pie
- Wagon Wheel slice