- 3 tablespoon sherry
- 1 egg white
- 1 teaspoon cornflour
- 2 chicken breast, cubed
- 2 teaspoon oil
- 2 spring onion, diced
- 1 Capsicum, in strips
- 1 tablespoon soy sauce
- 100g Cashews
Add egg white, sherry and cornflour and mix 10 seconds, speed 4
Add Chicken and mix until combimed on reverse speed 1
Place mixture aside.
and spring onion and oil and cook 1 minute 100d
add chicken mixture in and cook 5 minutes varoma reverse speed soft
and remaining ingredients and cook 4-5 minutes varoma, reverse speed soft (depending on how soft you like your veggies.
You can add additional veggies in such as celery or beans but be careful you don't add to many.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Zanzibar Coconut Chicken Curry
- Hainanese Chicken Rice
- Babi Guling - Balinese Roast Pork
- Beef Larb (Spicy Beef Salad)
- Babi Rica - Indonesian Spicy Pork Curry
- Whole Steamed Chicken with Stock
- Leberkäse (Bavarian meat loaf)
- BBQ Chicken & Sweet Potato Meatloaf with Cheesy Centre
- Thai Chicken Burgers
- Traditional Chicken Cacciatore
- Ebony’s Butter Chicken
- Turkey and Ricotta Cannelloni with vegetable sauce