- 500g chicken breast/thigh, cubed
- 1 carrot, chopped to your liking
- 1 onion, halved
- 1 garlic clove
- 1 spring onion, optional
- 3 potatoes, peeled and cubed
- 1-2 tablespoon veggie stock
- 50g frozen peas
- 30g oil
- 1 1/2 capsuicum, red & green, roughly choppe
- 1 tomato, quatered
- 1 celery stick, optional
- 300g water
Place onion, garlic, tomato, spring onion & capsicum in bowl and chop for 3sec, sp5
Add oil and saute for 4 min, Varoma, sp1
Insert butterfly and add chicken. Cook 5 min, Varoma, on speed soft
Add carrot, potato, celery, veggie stock and water (you can put up to 400g water depending on how thick you like your sauce). Cook for 20-25 min (depending on how soft you like your veggies), varoma, on speed soft .
In the last 10 min add the peas.
Once cooked let it sit in the thermoserver for 5 min before serving.
You can swap out the butterfly and use reverse instead if that is your preference.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Chicken in Peanut Sauce
- Pork and Fennel Quinoa Meatballs
- Chicken and Bacon Creamy Sauce - Dairy Free
- Beef and Vegetable Rissoles
- Chicken Enchilada Quinoa
- Shish Kebab Marinade
- Mum's Curried Chicken
- Shanghainese Sweet Sour Pork Ribs 上海糖醋排骨
- SUI MAI DUMPLING 烧卖
- Steamed chicken breast, fresh ground polenta, pumpkin foam
- Jen's Cottage Pie
- Finger-Lickin' Good Chicken Rissoles
- Moroccan Vegiful Quinoa Salad
- Autumn Spiced Sweet Potato and Carrot Soup
- Super juice
- Ohhh Emmm Geee Caramel White Choc & Macadamia Slice
- Hi-Fibre Bread Loaf or Rolls
- 30 Second Lemon Cupcakes
- Quick Puff Pastry
- ThermoMonts Quinoa Crackers
- "No Mac" Sweet and Sour sauce
- Mushroom and Spinach Risotto
- Rosemary sausage rolls
- Strawberry Balls