- 500g chicken breast/thigh, cubed
- 1 carrot, chopped to your liking
- 1 onion, halved
- 1 garlic clove
- 1 spring onion, optional
- 3 potatoes, peeled and cubed
- 1-2 tablespoon veggie stock
- 50g frozen peas
- 30g oil
- 1 1/2 capsuicum, red & green, roughly choppe
- 1 tomato, quatered
- 1 celery stick, optional
- 300g water
Place onion, garlic, tomato, spring onion & capsicum in bowl and chop for 3sec, sp5
Add oil and saute for 4 min, Varoma, sp1
Insert butterfly and add chicken. Cook 5 min, Varoma, on speed soft
Add carrot, potato, celery, veggie stock and water (you can put up to 400g water depending on how thick you like your sauce). Cook for 20-25 min (depending on how soft you like your veggies), varoma, on speed soft .
In the last 10 min add the peas.
Once cooked let it sit in the thermoserver for 5 min before serving.
You can swap out the butterfly and use reverse instead if that is your preference.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- The. Fast 800 Chicken Pieces with Parmesan Crumb converted by Thermo-lish
- Tracy’s Beef Rendang
- Lamb & Feta Rissoles
- Tasty Shepherds Pie
- The Fast 800 Smoked Salmon Omelette conversion by Thermo-lish
- Meatloaf with Honey Mustard Glaze
- Cheats kousa
- Chicken and Leek Risotto
- Mum's chicken stuffing
- Meatballs with Sauce & Veggie Noodles
- Slow Cooked Curried Mince
- Beef Rendang (Indonesian Beef, Chilli And Coconut Dry Curry)
- No bake Malteser cheesecake with caramilk swirl
- Baked Espresso Martini Cheesecake with Kahlua Syrup
- Caramilk Ice magic
- Teriyaki salmon with rice
- Caramilk Delight
- Vegan espresso coconut cream caramel
- One-banana Banana Bread
- Janine's Rez B Haleeb (Rice Pudding)
- Turkish simit
- Lemon Slice
- **Sugar free, egg free, dairy free** Apple , banana and carrot baby/toddler muffins
- The Fast 800 Broccoli and Blue Cheese Soup converted by Thermo-lish