- 500g chicken breast/thigh, cubed
- 1 carrot, chopped to your liking
- 1 onion, halved
- 1 garlic clove
- 1 spring onion, optional
- 3 potatoes, peeled and cubed
- 1-2 tablespoon veggie stock
- 50g frozen peas
- 30g oil
- 1 1/2 capsuicum, red & green, roughly choppe
- 1 tomato, quatered
- 1 celery stick, optional
- 300g water
Place onion, garlic, tomato, spring onion & capsicum in bowl and chop for 3sec, sp5
Add oil and saute for 4 min, Varoma, sp1
Insert butterfly and add chicken. Cook 5 min, Varoma, on speed soft
Add carrot, potato, celery, veggie stock and water (you can put up to 400g water depending on how thick you like your sauce). Cook for 20-25 min (depending on how soft you like your veggies), varoma, on speed soft .
In the last 10 min add the peas.
Once cooked let it sit in the thermoserver for 5 min before serving.
You can swap out the butterfly and use reverse instead if that is your preference.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Thick Chicken Pasta Broth
- Chicken Creamy Lemon Spinach Paprika TASTY QUICK 14mins
- Low fodmap steamed Chinese 5 spice chicken buns
- Individual Chicken Roulades with Cranberry and Macadamia Stuffing
- Chunky beef, bacon and red wine pie filling
- Frikkadel (Meatballs)
- Parmesan crusted chicken
- Spicy Moroccan Lamb Stew
- Creamy Chicken Canelloni
- Arroz Con Pollo Risotto
- Thai style yellow curry - Matthew Morrissey
- Easy Beef Burgers
- Avocado Chocolate Bread- from Living Healthy with Chocolate
- Malt loaf
- Varoma Porridge for one
- Bolognaise Sauce - Smooth
- Apple and Date Hot Cross Buns
- Cheese and bacon bread
- Heavenly Hot Cross Buns
- Mangoffee Protein Shake
- My Version of Sous Vide Eggs
- Cauliflower "Tabbouleh"
- Perfect Pizza Dough - one serving
- Custard Cross Buns