- 500g beef (in strips)
- 2 tablespoon oil
- 2 cloves garlic
- 8 pieces ginger
- 4 tablespoon soy sauce
- 4 spring onions
- 2 tablespoon sherry
Chop garlic and ginger for 2 seconds speed 7
saute for 2 minutes 100d speed 1
add beef and cook 3 minutes 100d reverse speed 1
add soy sauce, sherry and spring onions (plus any other veggies). Cook 4 minutes 100d reverse speed 1
Serve with your choice of noodles
this can served with your choice of asian noodles and you can add extra veggies such as; carrot, celery, capsicum, pak/bok choy.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Chicken in Peanut Sauce
- Pork and Fennel Quinoa Meatballs
- Chicken and Bacon Creamy Sauce - Dairy Free
- Beef and Vegetable Rissoles
- Chicken Enchilada Quinoa
- Shish Kebab Marinade
- Mum's Curried Chicken
- Shanghainese Sweet Sour Pork Ribs 上海糖醋排骨
- SUI MAI DUMPLING 烧卖
- Steamed chicken breast, fresh ground polenta, pumpkin foam
- Jen's Cottage Pie
- Finger-Lickin' Good Chicken Rissoles
- Creole Style Jambalaya
- Multigrain Bread
- Hidden Veg Spaghetti Bolognese
- Moroccan Vegiful Quinoa Salad
- Autumn Spiced Sweet Potato and Carrot Soup
- Super juice
- Hi-Fibre Bread Loaf or Rolls
- 30 Second Lemon Cupcakes
- "No Mac" Sweet and Sour sauce
- Mushroom and Spinach Risotto
- Rosemary sausage rolls
- Strawberry Balls