- 500 grams lean beef mince
- 500 grams Sausage Mince
- 65 grams breadcrumbs
- 2 brown onion, cut into halves
- 15 grams flat leaf parsley, approx one handful
- 2 level teaspoons curry powder, more or less to taste
- 1 egg
- 125 grams Milk
- 125 grams water
- Salt & Pepper
- 150 grams water
- 150 grams tomato sauce
- 60 grams Butter
- 75 grams Soft brown sugar
- 10 grams lemon juice
- 1 level tbsp instant granulated coffee
- 100 grams Worcestershire sauce
- Follow your fav mash recipe
1h 40minPreparation 10minBaking/Cooking
Recipe is created for
Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
- Turn oven on to 180 degrees c
Add onions, Parsley and curry powder to bowl
Chop 5 seconds, speed 5. Scrape down bowl
Add Breadcrumbs, egg, milk and water.
Mix 6 seconds, speed 2
Add both minces
Salt and Pepper
Reverse, 15 seconds, speed 6
(this part can be done by hand if you prefer)
- Shape into a meatloaf and place into a baking dish. Cook for 45 minutes........ meanwhile, wash bowl (do not dry) and start sauce.
- Add all ingredients and cook 5 minutes, 90 degrees, softest speed. place into a pouring jug and cover with foil to keep warm. Do not wash bowl.
- Once 45 minutes is up, take from oven and drain or spoon the fat out. Pour some of the sauce across the top of the meat loaf and place back in the oven for a further 30-45 minutes, basting in sauce, every 15 minutes. (until carmelised and firm). Rest for 10 minutes before serving. Pour remainder of sauce over slices of loaf to serve.
- Without washing the bowl after the sauce, follow your favorite mash recipe to serve with the meatloaf.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Keto Ice Cream
- Chicken & Creamed Corn Soup
- Raspberry and Chocolate Cheesecake Brownie
- Kick-ass Cheddar Cheese and Jalapeño Biscuits
- Eggless edible cookie dough
- Delectable Millionaire’s Shortbread (Caramel Slice)
- Meringue Cupcakes "skuimpies"
- Hunker Begendi
- Stuffed Capsicums with Tomato, Mince & Rice
- Refined Sugar Free Muesli Bars
- CRUMBLE CAKE WITH CUSTARD AND FRUIT (STREUSELKUCHEN)
- My Grandma`s Cheese Cake