- 150 grams white bread, (approx 4 slices) roughly torn
- 100 grams Parmesan cheese, cubed
- 100 grams bacon, roughly chopped
- 1 parsley leaf, fresh, small handful
- 4 cloves garlic, peeled
- 100 grams Butter, roughly chopped
- 40 grams Worcestershire sauce
- 30 grams seeded (wholegrain) mustard
- 4 fillets skinless chicken breasts
8Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
- Add bread and parsley to TM bowl and blitz 5 seconds/speed 7 to make breadcrumbs. Set aside in a large bowl
- Add parmesan cheese to TM bowl and grate 10 seconds/speed 8. Add bacon and chop for 5 seconds/ speed 5. Tip into the large bowl of breadcrumbs and stir to combine thoroughly
- With blades spinning at speed 7 drop the garlic cloves into the TM bowl for approx 3 seconds. Scrape down sides.
- Add butter, worcestershire and mustard and combine at 80 degrees/ speed 2 until butter is melted (approx 2 minutes). Tip the butter mixture into a shallow bowl or tray (large enough to dip the chicken breasts into)
- Line a baking tray with baking paper and flatten the chicken breasts slighty with a rolling pin. Dip them into the butter mixture and place into the baking tray. Spoon the remaining butter mixture over the breasts ensuring the garlic and mustard seeds are distributed evenly over them.
- Place a handful or so of the breadcrumb mix onto each breast giving each a quick, firm press. Bake in a moderate oven (180 degrees) for around 40 minutes until the crust is golden. Ideal to serve with salad and smashed supds!
Accessories you need
This is an ideal recipe to make ahead of time!
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Number pork ribs
- Old Fashioned Apricot Chicken
- British Take-Away Chicken Korma
- Beef Stroganoff
- Chicken & Chorizo Risotto
- Chicken, Chorizo and potato all in one
- Boccongini stuffed meatballs
- Pork and Fennel Ragu
- chicken bacon meatloaf with caper butter sauce
- Chicken noodle balls
- HCG or Keto Beef Chili
- Red Duck Curry with Lychees
- Decadent caramel apple pie
- Speckled Egg Easter Biscuits
- Pistachio Chilli Prawns
- Chicken Strudel
- Beef & Guinness Pie filling or Stew
- No Mush Shepherds Pie
- Chocolate M&M Fudge biscuits
- CHOCOLATE STICKY DATE PUDDING
- Best Ever Shepherds Pie
- KFC Style Coleslaw
- Easy Satay Beef Stir Fry
- Cauliflower, Bacon & Parmesan Quiche
- No Bake Lactation Bites
- The Daily Mix - Spreadable Butter
- Rich Tomato Sauce
- Quick Reliable Fudge
- Easy Thai Broccoli Soup with Salmon
- Mums Chocolate Self Saucing Pudding
- British Take-Away Chicken Korma
- Indian Parsnip Soup with Coriander Sambal
- Variation Best Ever Carrot Cake
- Light Fruit Cake
- Redskin Fudge
- Sticky Date Pudding