- 130 g Quinoa flakes
- 4 teaspoon salt
- 5 teaspoon dried basil
- 3 teaspoon ground sweet paprika
- 3 teaspoon Onion powder
- 3 teaspoon Garlic powder
- 2.5 teaspoon ground cumin
- 3 teaspoon dried oregano
- 2 teaspoon ground chilli powder
Add all ingredients to the bowl and Turbo | 1 Sec | Twice
Store in an airtight jar.
Accessories you need
Cut your chicken thigh fillets into tenderloins pieces and coat in the spice mix.
Spray with rice bran oil, and place in a preheated oven - 180 Degrees, and bake for 15-20 minutes. Turn over half way through.
And serve with a side salad and a homemade aioli
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Prosciutto Wrapped Chicken Roll
- Bulgolgi (Korean Beef)
- Peanut Butter Chicken Curry - Healthy Mummy adaption
- Marinated flank steak
- Hanne's porcupines
- Barbecued pork ribs
- Shogayaki Donburi (Gingered Pork on rice)
- Shonna's Rissoles/Patties
- Mandy’s Chicken and Mushroom Filling
- The. Fast 800 Chicken Pieces with Parmesan Crumb converted by Thermo-lish
- Tracy’s Beef Rendang
- Lamb & Feta Rissoles
- Tim Tam and Peanut Butter Brownie
- Raw Peanut Butter Bliss Balls
- Nadias' Tomato Sauce
- Rawlicious Raspberry Cheesecake
- Mango and Berry Smoothie
- Cinnamon and Cranberry Buns
- Cranberry and Macadamia Stuffing
- Cranberry, Pistachio and White Chocolate Bark
- Santas' Stew
- Nadias' Tikka Paste
- Nadias' Sweet Chilli, Ham and Cheese Scrolls
- Lime Aioli
- Cookie Dough Protein Bars
- Variation Honey Cinnamon Roasted Almonds
- Double layer chocolate frosted Birthday cake
- Healthy Chocolate, Raspberry and Blueberry muffins
- GF DF Savoury Muffins
- Super Hot Chilli Jam
- Lahme bajin dough recipe
- Parmesan Garlic Flatbread
- Reduced Sugar Dairy Free Brownies (GF)
- One Minute Snickers from Wholefood Simply
- American Banana Bread