- 2 red capsicums
- 1 --- Large Brown Onion
- 20 sprigs fresh basil
- 2 long red chilli deseeded
- 100 grams soaked burgurl
- 300 grams kebbe meat
Recipe is created for
1.quarter and deseed red capcicum, onion and chillies
2.add the capcicum, onion, chilli, basil and salt to taste to the bowl
3. set 5 seconds speed 8 until blended
4. Leave the amount you want to use for 300g kebbe and pour the remaining mixture into silicone moulds and freeze for later use.
5. add meat and burgurl to bowl
6. 2 mins on dough function or until combined
7. serve with good quality olive oil
This is only for 300g of kebbe. you can increase the amount of capcicum onion basil and chilli to your liking and freeze
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Mandy’s Chicken and Mushroom Filling
- The. Fast 800 Chicken Pieces with Parmesan Crumb converted by Thermo-lish
- Tracy’s Beef Rendang
- Lamb & Feta Rissoles
- Tasty Shepherds Pie
- The Fast 800 Smoked Salmon Omelette conversion by Thermo-lish
- Meatloaf with Honey Mustard Glaze
- Cheats kousa
- Chicken and Leek Risotto
- Mum's chicken stuffing
- Meatballs with Sauce & Veggie Noodles
- Slow Cooked Curried Mince