- 1 onion, peeled and 1/2d
- 2 cloves garlic, peeled
- 1 medium carrot, peeled ( or not) and roughly chopped
- 1 stick Celery, roughly chopped
- 2 slices bread, roughly torn
- 1 handful fresh parsley, washed
- 1 teaspoon Thyme Dried
- 1 egg
- 1 teaspoon Vegeta or veggie stock
- 1/2 cup frozen peas
- 500 grams Minced chicken, make your own or ready bought
1. Place onion, carrot, bread, parsley and celery into the .
2. Chop sp5/5 seconds, or until finely chopped.
3. Tip the contents into a large bowl and the thyme, egg, Vegeta, peas and chicken.
4. Mix well together. I find using clean hands is the best.
5. Spread a large enough sheet of clingwrap on to a work surface and tip the mixture onto it.
6. Form the mixture into a tight roll. Fold the wrap over to enclose and wind the ends under.
7. Fill the to 1 litre of water and sit Varoma on top.
8. Place the loaf in the Varoma, slightly elevated if possible. Suggest a couple of spoons..or egg rings.
9. Cook at Varoma temp/ 35-45 minutes/ sp 3 or until cooked. (Firm to the touch.)
10. Leave to cool in the wrap to serve cold or warm with mash and veggies.
Tasty little loaf that tastes great hot, with mash and veggies or salad, and equally delicious cold with salad. Or try it sliced slightly thinner, on a crisp baguette with chutney, lettuce, beetroot and cheese.
Perfect picnic food. And it freezes well..
Join my FaceBook group "Thermify me...!" For more great recipes, tips and ideas.
Follow me on FaceBook for great recipe ideas for breads, rolls and yeast based baking at "Thermify me breadwinners"
And check out my new ebook on breadmaking
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Dotty's Melting moments with Maple buttercream
- Heidi's onion and bacon bread bake "zwiebelkuchen"
- Golden Sultana Cake
- Mixed berry Cheesecake trifle
- Mini cheesecake tarts 2 ways.
- Blueberry and Banana Cake
- Cinnamon swirl cake
- Chocolate crackle Caramel slice
- Viennese whirls
- Kingston biscuits
- Old fashioned Cream buns
- Chocolate coconut cake