- 15 g garlic
- 10 g fresh ginger
- 120 g mirin, I use Obento brand from Woolies / Coles
- 50 g rice wine vinegar, Obento brand
- 80 g soy sauce, Obento brand 'Sushi & Sashimi'
- 40 g brown sugar
- 600 g boneless skinless chicken thigh, cut into 3cm wide pieces
- 4 teaspoons cornflour
- 4 teaspoons water
- sesame seeds
Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
1. Place the garlic and ginger in TM bowl. Chop 3 sec/Speed 9. Scrape down bowl.
2. Add mirin, vinegar, soy sauce, brown sugar and chicken to TM bowl. Cook 14min/Varoma/Rev Blade/ Soft Spoon (MC OUT)
3. Meanwhile, combine the cornflour and water into a paste in a small bowl and set aside.
4. Prepare / cook your rice, bok choi, edamame, steamed asian greens (or whatever you're serving your teriyaki chicken with). Slice shallots.
5. Once the TM has finished, add the cornflour to the teriyaki chicken. Cook 4 min/100/Rev Blade/ Soft Spoon (MC OUT).
6. Sprinkle sesame seeds and shallots over, and serve immediately.
Accessories you need
Humbly shared directly from https://www.thermo.kitchen/20min-teriyaki-chicken-recipe-thermomix/
This recipe was so delicious, I needed it save it as a resource here on Recipe Community!
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Chicken and Veggie Patties
- Ooba Healthy'ish' Curried Sausages
- Chicken Parmigiana
- Marion Grasby's Spicy Sichuan Wontons
- Baba Ganoush Chicken
- Lamb Shanks
- Thai Coconut Chicken Curry Recipe
- Spiced Up Chicken & Potato Curry
- Sous vide steak (TM6)
- No mess rissoles
- Quick Chicken and Vegetable Casserole
- Lasagne with Spinach and Ricotta