- 1 Handful fresh basil
- 1 handful fresh coriander, leaves and stalks chopped
- 1 onion, peeled and quartered
- 1 red chilli, deseeded
- 1.5 tbsp oil
- 1 tbsp fish sauce
- 1 tbsp sweet chilli sauce
- 1 tbsp Kecap Manis
- 800 - 1000 g chicken breasts in 1.5cm pieces
- 400 g coconut milk or coconut cream
- fresh coriander leaves, for garnish
- 1 red chilli, sliced
- 250 g bean shoots
- 250 g Frozen baby peas
- Place fresh herbs into TM bowl and chop for 4 seconds on speed 6. Set aside.
- Place onion and chilli into TM bowl and chop for 5 seconds on speed 7.
- Add oil and saute for 5 minutes at 100C on speed 1.
- Add fish sauce, sweet chilli sauce, Kecap Manis, basil and coriander and cook for 1 minute at Varoma temperature on + speed 1.
- Add coconut milk and peas to the Jug and Add diced chicken to Steaming basket place basket into the jug and cook for 10 minutes at Varoma on REVERSE + speed soft until chicken is tender and cooked through, half way thru lift MC and lightly stir chicken in basket with spatula
- Place bean shoots into Thermosaver and then add all other ingredants from the jug lightly stir , and let sit while you make the rice.
Thai Chilli Chicken and Basil with Peas&Bean shoots
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Slow-cook turmeric paste for lamb
- Raw Kebbe
- Beef and Guinness Stew
- Creamy Carbonara Risotto with Hidden Veg
- Stewed Beef Brisket with tomato
- Cheesy green capsicum chicken
- Scallion chicken
- Sam's Simple Satay
- Variation Chicken Broccoli Bake
- Three cup duck tongue
- Hearty Beef Stew With Dumplings
- Nonna’s Spaghetti Sauce