- 3 cloves garlic
- 4 piece spring onion, White part only, roughly chopped
- 4 cm ginger, Sliced into coins
- 3 sprig coriander, Roots, stalk & leaves roughly chopped
- 500 grams pork mince
- 1 --- egg
- 1 tablespoon soy sauce
- 2 tablespoon fish sauce
- 1 tablespoon sesame oil
- 2 tablespoon sugar, Raw
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 1/2 level teaspoons Corn Flour
- 2 tablespoon chicken stock, Liquid stock
- 40 sheet wonton wrapper
- 100 grams soy sauce
- 3 tablespoon Samba Oelek
- 80 grams balsamic vinegar
- 2 teaspoon sesame oil
- 3 tablespoon sugar
- 200 grams chicken stock, Liquid
- 400 grams water, Adjust to taste
2h 0minPreparation 1h 30minBaking/Cooking
Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
Add garlic, spring onion, ginger and coriander into TM bowl - 4 secs/spd 7
Scrape down sides and repeat
- Add pork mince mix 7 secs/ spd 6
Add egg, soy sauce, fish sauce, sesame sauce, sugar and salt to bowl
In a seperate bowl combine corn flour and chicken stock once combined add to TM mix 5secs/spd6
- Place 1 tsp of mixture into centre of wonton wrapper and lightly wet the edges with water to seal. Fold the wonton wrapper in half to make a triangle then pinch the botton two corners together using a dab of water to stick together.
At this point I boil water and add the wontons in with a slotted spoon for 10-15minutes until the wontons are floating
You can also steam in varoma dish by lightly spraying the varoma and placing wontons in dish ensuring they are not touching. Adding 800mls water and steaming 15-20mins/varoma/spd1
Rinse and wash bowl
Add all broth ingredients (adjusting water to taste) together in TM bowl 8mins/100/spd2
This can be done over stove or in TM.
Water amounts can be altered to taste so add water in last.
Water amounts to suit taste.
This makes a large amout of filling, I freeze left overs for a quick meal
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Grain Free Dairy Free Keto Lasagna
- Raulas beef burgers
- Sassy Spaghetti Bolognese
- Chicken & Sweet Potato Nuggets (Paleo & BLW Friendly)
- Thai basil chilli chicken blade cover
- TURKEY & ZUCCHINI BURGERS WITH SUMAC
- Healthy chicken burgers
- Satay Chicken
- Mexican Lasagne - adapted from the Healthy Mummy
- Prosciutto Wrapped Chicken Roll
- Bulgolgi (Korean Beef)
- Peanut Butter Chicken Curry - Healthy Mummy adaption
- White chocolate and mixed berry muffins
- Choc Peppermint Fudgey Bean Biscuits- Egg, gluten and nut free.
- 30 Second Whole Lemon Cake
- Gingerbread Loaf
- Chocolate Hot Cross Buns
- White Chocolate and Apricot Hot Cross Buns
- Vic’s Sweet Chilli Sauce
- Marinara Sauce
- Easy Peel Steamed Peaches
- Corn and Zucchini Fritters with Chives (Gluten Free)
- Broccoli cheese bites
- Veg biryani