- 2-3 pieces chicken breast, Sliced
- 900 g water
- 500-800 g Mixed veges, Eg, carrot broccoli cauliflower zucchini etc...no onions
- 400 g rice, White or brown
8Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
1. Insert simmering basket into tm bowl, weigh in rice
2. Remove the basket and rinse the rice thoroughly under water
3. Weigh in the water into the tm bowl and olace the simmering basket with the rice back in place put the lid on without mc
4. Chop the chicken into 2cm pieces and place on varoma tray, secure the varoma into position
5. Set for 20mins/ varoma temp/speed 2
Meanwhile chop up veggies onto 2cm pieces
6.once time is done, add the veggies to varoma dish and set for a further 12 mins /varoma temp/ speed 2 or until ruce veggies and chicken is fully cooked
7. Remove rice with aid of the spatula and tip into a bowl/large container
8. Place chicken and veggies into tm bowl amd shred on reverse speed 4-5 until prefered size
8. Pour into container with rice and mix well
Makes a large batch,
Use either for clean eating meal prep
We even share portions of this with our furbaby as its good enough for a clean meal for your pet
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- South African Slap Mielie Pap
- Lebanese Cabbage Rolls
- Nan's Keens Curry Whatever you want it to be.
- Bacon Fried Cabbage
- Cauliflower & Chicken Salad
- Chicken In Satay Sauce
- Wazza's Creamy Pasta with Hot Smoked Salmon
- Chicken, bacon, spinach and cheese calzones
- DinnerWinner Curry
- Variation Easy chicken kimchi
- Easy chicken kimchi
- Mexican-Inspired Baked Chicken Wraps with Avocado Dip
- Sesame and Linseed Gluten free bread
- Walnut and coffee cheesecake slice
- Chocolate zucchini cake
- Kids Bubble cups
- Curried pumpkin & cauliflower soup
- VEGAN Cranberry & Vanilla Protein Balls
- Raw Caramel Nut Slice
- Chwee Kueh (Steamed Rice Cake)
- Delicious scones made in the Airfryer
- Halawet El Rez
- Mac 'n' Cheese (with hidden veg)
- Cheats kousa