- 300 grams forequarter lamb chops, roughly chopped and bones removed
- 2 carrots
- 230 grams mushrooms
- 200 grams frozen peas
- 200 grams dried spaghetti, broken into pieces
- 15 grams olive oil, not garlic or onion infused
- 2115 grams water
8Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
Add 1865g boiling water to TB.
Place simmering basket into TB and broken spaghetti 7 min / 100 / 3
Remove pasta and drain. Set aside.
Dry mixing bowl.
Add mushrooms 3 sec / speed 4 Set aside
Add carrots 2 sec / speed 5 Set aside
Add olive oil (15 g) 2 min / 100 / 2
Add lamb (300 g) 3 min / 100 /
Add carrots and water (250) 15 min / 98 / 1
Add mushrooms (230) and peas (200) 5 min / 100 / 1
Add drained pasta 30 sec / 3.5
Set aside in a bowl to cool and then divide into equal portions and freeze.
While there could be the temptation to add onion or garlic for flavour, don't. It's not good for dogs.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Potato and Bacon Frittata
- Turkey Nut Stuffing
- Thai Green Chicken Curry with Coconut Rice
- Leek, Corn & Feta Frittata
- Anna’s Creamy Overnight Oats
- Creole Style Jambalaya
- "Boil Up" - Maori Kai
- REMPAH CURRY PASTE
- Veggie bake
- Chicken satay noodles
- Mushroom Caulisotto
- Zucchini, Corn and Coriander Pikelets
- Quinoa with mixed greens and yoghurt dressing
- Portuguese Milk Buns
- Kristie's Oil Free Chicken Marinate
- Vegan Bolognese Pasta Sauce
- Thick Bechamel Sauce
- Corn and Cheese Balls
- Mixie's cold brew coffee
- 3 course baby meal (& no need to clean the thermie bowl between)
- Cauliflower steaks with lemon coconut sauce
- Chicken Bacon Alfredo Rollups
- Dukkah Roasted Cauliflower Salad with Creamy Avocado Dressing
- Dairy Free Strawberries & Cream Weiss Bars