- 300 grams forequarter lamb chops, roughly chopped and bones removed
- 2 carrots
- 230 grams mushrooms
- 200 grams frozen peas
- 200 grams dried spaghetti, broken into pieces
- 15 grams olive oil, not garlic or onion infused
- 2115 grams water
8Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
Add 1865g boiling water to TB.
Place simmering basket into TB and broken spaghetti 7 min / 100 / 3
Remove pasta and drain. Set aside.
Dry mixing bowl.
Add mushrooms 3 sec / speed 4 Set aside
Add carrots 2 sec / speed 5 Set aside
Add olive oil (15 g) 2 min / 100 / 2
Add lamb (300 g) 3 min / 100 /
Add carrots and water (250) 15 min / 98 / 1
Add mushrooms (230) and peas (200) 5 min / 100 / 1
Add drained pasta 30 sec / 3.5
Set aside in a bowl to cool and then divide into equal portions and freeze.
While there could be the temptation to add onion or garlic for flavour, don't. It's not good for dogs.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Til’s lazy curry chicken
- Christmas Quiche
- Satay Chicken Meal
- Porridge for Two - with spiced fruit
- Veggie Filled Quiche
- Keto Carbonara
- Chloe’s fav Mac n cheese
- Steam Pork Bun
- Kathleen's Butter Chicken (easiest ever)
- Parmesan & Zucchini Waffle
- Gluten Free Pizza Dough
- HCG or Keto Chicken with orange sauce and asparagus
- TIPSY TART (a,k.a - Cape Brandy Pudding)
- More Again Risotto
- Vegan Chocolate Chia Hemp Pudding
- Salted caramel & meringue tart
- Crispy nutty crackers
- Gluten Free Spiced Fruit Loaf
- Lebanese Eid Biscuit Kaak Alkhamees Mr2od Ka'ak Black Seed
- Vegan vanilla cake
- Creamy Garlic Prawn Linguine (w Low Carb, Dairy Free, Vegetarian Variations)
- Iced tea syrup
- Pizza buns
- Keto Low Carb Yeast Buns/Bread