- 1 tbsp Orient Asian Red Chilli Paste
- 200g basmati rice
- 100g peas
- 50g toasted flaked almonds
Recipe is created for
Cook the rice according to the instructions on the pack.
Drain the rice and return to the skillet, mix in the Orient Asian Red Chilli Paste and cook for 1 min over a low flame. Mix in the peas, chopped almonds and seasoning. Cook for 2-3 mins continuously and then serve.
This is one fo those Vegan dinner recipes that you can within 15 minutes.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Veg Fajita Pasta
- Spinach, onion and feta pie
- Paneer kadhai masala
- Gorgonzola and Gouda Sauce
- Asian Style Mushroom Soup
- Roasted Pumpkin and Onion Ravioli
- Sicilian Eggplant Bolognese
- Chick Pea Tofu
- Veg Nachos Recipe
- Vegetarian Chickpea and Mushroom Burgers
- Chickpea stuffed zucchini
- Spicy Vegetable Chapati Wraps