- 1 brown onion, halved
- 30 grams Butter
- pinch cayenne pepper
- 1 tablespoon paprika
- 600 grams beef tenderloin fillet, cut into strips
- 100 grams red wine
- pinch sea salt
- 200 grams mushrooms, quartered
- 50 grams tomato paste
- 2 sprigs fresh basil, leaves only
- 1 tablespoon meat stock concentrate
- 1 pinch ground black pepper
- 1 heaped tablespoon seeded mustard
- 2 chorizo, sliced
Place brown onion into mixing bowl and chop 3 sec/speed 7. Scrape down sides of bowl.
Add butter, cayenne pepper and paprika and sauté 3 min/Varoma/speed 1.
Add beef, red wine and salt and cook 10 min/100°C//speed 1.
Add all remaining ingredients and cook 10mins/100°C//speed 1.
Allow to rest for 5 mins. Serve with cooked pasta.
Accessories you need
Adjust the cayenne pepper to taste, as this dish can be spicy.
This dish can be served with pasta, rice or mashed pototoes and vegies.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Pizza pasta salad
- Creamy spinach and mushroom pasta
- Maltese Baked Rice
- Cauliflower & Broccoli "Rice"
- Feta Meatballs with red sauce
- Creamy tomato, chicken and pasta
- Bacon, Spinach & Red Pesto Risotto - Essential Living Mumma
- Variation Roasted Pumpkin and Mushroom Risotto
- All-in-one Creamy Chicken and Bacon Pasta
- Meaty Spaghetti Bolognese
- Creamy Lemon and Garlic Chicken Risotto
- Japanese Gyoza (dumplings)
- Pizza pasta salad
- Kumara & Feta Bliss Balls
- Chocolate LCM bars - Gluten Free, Nut Free, Sugar Free
- Variation Apricot Chicken
- Caribbean Vegan Potato and Chickpea Curry
- 5 Ingredient Peanut Butter Energy Balls
- Apple & Onion Parcels
- Creamy Cauliflower Mash
- Quick Milo Muffins
- Quick & Easy Blueberry Cake
- Ice Cream Sandwich Cookies
- Mel's Oat and Coconut Bars