- 1 brown onion, halved
- 30 grams Butter
- pinch cayenne pepper
- 1 tablespoon paprika
- 600 grams beef tenderloin fillet, cut into strips
- 100 grams red wine
- pinch sea salt
- 200 grams mushrooms, quartered
- 50 grams tomato paste
- 2 sprigs fresh basil, leaves only
- 1 tablespoon meat stock concentrate
- 1 pinch ground black pepper
- 1 heaped tablespoon seeded mustard
- 2 chorizo, sliced
Place brown onion into mixing bowl and chop 3 sec/speed 7. Scrape down sides of bowl.
Add butter, cayenne pepper and paprika and sauté 3 min/Varoma/speed 1.
Add beef, red wine and salt and cook 10 min/100°C//speed 1.
Add all remaining ingredients and cook 10mins/100°C//speed 1.
Allow to rest for 5 mins. Serve with cooked pasta.
Accessories you need
Adjust the cayenne pepper to taste, as this dish can be spicy.
This dish can be served with pasta, rice or mashed pototoes and vegies.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- The Daily Mix - Bolognese Sauce
- Fried rice- Portuguese style
- Tuna Mornay
- CREAMY SWEET POTATO SECRET RISOTTO spinach mushrooms parmesan
- CHEESY CHEESY MACARONI
- Variation Pumpkin, Pancetta & Pea Risotto (or 3P Risotto!)
- Not So Tinned Spaghetti
- Mac n Cheeky
- Creamy Prawn Risotto with Lemon, Garlic & Snowpeas
- Tomato, Bacon and Spinach Risotto
- Fully Loaded Risotto
- Easy pasta side dish
- Caramel Hedgehog Slice
- CHOCOLATE BANANA BREAD
- PASSIONFRUIT CHEESECAKE SLICE
- Lentil chocolate chip cookies - gluten free
- Honey Jumble Cake
- Mushroom & Vegetable Quinotto (Vegetarian)
- Chicken Bone Broth Soup and whole steamed chook
- Leberkäse (Bavarian meat loaf)
- Tear and share brie, garlic + herb bread wreath
- Tim Tam tarts (or cheesecake)
- Thai Chicken Burgers
- Swirl Layered Mooncake