- 1 medium-large onion
- 2 clove garlic
- handful of fresh parsley or a few shakes of dried parsley
- 50 grams olive oil
- 400 grams arborio rice
- 100 grams white wine
- 1000 grams chicken stock (or liquid of your choice to takes you to 2cms below the fill line)
- 300 grams diced chicken thighs
- 100-200 grams frozen peas
8Recipe is created for
91st main course 2nd main course Main course Side dish Starter Cooking Cooking for 2 person Cooking for large family Cooking for single person Take away food Easy Low budget Quick Buffet Everyday Holiday Party Australian Dinner Lunch Egg free Lactose free Non-dairy Italian Mediterranean Spanish Rice dish
Describe the preparation steps of your recipe
Place onion, garlic & parsley and chop for 3 seconds on speed 6-7.
Add oil and saute for 2 minutes at 100oC on , speed 1.
Insert butterfly. Add rice into bowl and saute for 2 minutes at 100oC on .
Add wine and stock (make sure you only fill up to 2cm under the fill line on the TM bowl) and cook for 15 minutes at 100oC on .
Add chicken and cook for a further 7 minutes at 100oC on .
Add frozen peas and cook for a further 3 minutes at 100oC on .
Allow to rest in TM bowl for approximatley 5 minutes. Serve, and sprinkle with pamasen cheese if desired.
We've found this will feed 4-6 adults depending on serving size and if there is any accompanying sides. Sometimes we add 100-200grams of diced bacon when you saute the onion etc.
For chicken stock, we just add the chicken stock powder to water, mix it up and add it to the TM - much cheaper than buying a carton of stock!
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- 20 minute broccoli pesto pasta
- Lisa’s ‘Fried’ Rice
- Baked Salmon Risotto
- Chicken and prawn noodles
- Curried tuna and pasta
- Chorizo and Mushroom Risotto with Green Peas
- The Daily Mix - Bolognese Sauce
- Fried rice- Portuguese style
- Tuna Mornay
- CREAMY SWEET POTATO SECRET RISOTTO spinach mushrooms parmesan
- CHEESY CHEESY MACARONI
- Variation Pumpkin, Pancetta & Pea Risotto (or 3P Risotto!)