- 1 brown onion
- 1 clove garlic
- 4 sprigs parsley
- 65 grams sundried tomato
- 1 medium zucchini, chopped
- 30 grams olive oil
- 125 grams cherry tomatoes
- 1 cup cooked chicken
- 300 grams water
- 200 grams Pouring Cream
- 1 tablespoon Vegetable stock paste
- 250 grams Fettuccine
- Parmesan cheese, to serve
8Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
1. Place onion, garlic and parsley into mixing bowl and chop on speed 7 for 3 seconds. Scrape side of bowl. 2. Add sundried tomato and zucchini and chop at speed 5 for 3 seconds. Scrape side of bowl. 3. Add olive oil and saute for 3 minutes at 120 degrees at speed 1. 4. Add cherry tomatoes, chicken, water, cream and vegetable stock and cook for 10 minutes at 100 degrees at speed 1. 5. Halve dried fettuccine and add to bowl. Making sure fettucine is submerged in liquid cook for 8-10 minutes at 100 degrees, reverse soft speed . 6. Sprinkle with parmesan and serve.
Pasta may require an additional 1-3 minutes cooking time.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Chicken, Bacon, Mushroom Fettuccine Carbonara
- Cherry Ripe Smoothie
- Gluten Free Yeast Free Egg Free Bread Rolls
- Wontons in Chilli Broth
- Clean Snickers Slice
- Fettuccini Boscaiola
- Spicy turmeric latte
- Taro and sago
- Tomato-less tomato sauce (AIP friendly)
- Mexican-Inspired Baked Chicken Wraps with Avocado Dip
- Varoma Rhubarb
- Layelle’s Turkish Lentil Soup