- 1 brown onion
- 1 clove garlic
- 4 sprigs parsley
- 65 grams sundried tomato
- 1 medium zucchini, chopped
- 30 grams olive oil
- 125 grams cherry tomatoes
- 1 cup cooked chicken
- 300 grams water
- 200 grams Pouring Cream
- 1 tablespoon Vegetable stock paste
- 250 grams Fettuccine
- Parmesan cheese, to serve
8Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
1. Place onion, garlic and parsley into mixing bowl and chop on speed 7 for 3 seconds. Scrape side of bowl. 2. Add sundried tomato and zucchini and chop at speed 5 for 3 seconds. Scrape side of bowl. 3. Add olive oil and saute for 3 minutes at 120 degrees at speed 1. 4. Add cherry tomatoes, chicken, water, cream and vegetable stock and cook for 10 minutes at 100 degrees at speed 1. 5. Halve dried fettuccine and add to bowl. Making sure fettucine is submerged in liquid cook for 8-10 minutes at 100 degrees, reverse soft speed . 6. Sprinkle with parmesan and serve.
Pasta may require an additional 1-3 minutes cooking time.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Chicken, Spinach and Sun-dried Tomato Fettuccine
- 20 minute broccoli pesto pasta
- Lisa’s ‘Fried’ Rice
- Baked Salmon Risotto
- Chicken and prawn noodles
- Curried tuna and pasta
- Chorizo and Mushroom Risotto with Green Peas
- The Daily Mix - Bolognese Sauce
- Fried rice- Portuguese style
- Tuna Mornay
- CREAMY SWEET POTATO SECRET RISOTTO spinach mushrooms parmesan
- CHEESY CHEESY MACARONI
- Choc Chunky Cookie Dough Cheesecake
- Caitys chutney
- Japanese coconut buns
- Quick Beef Pho for Two
- Quick Gluten Free Bread Rolls
- Quick Gluten Free Pizza Dough
- Frozen breakfast yoghurt pops
- Mint lemonade
- Coconut & Chocolate Bliss Balls
- Baked pumpkin doughnuts with snowman icing
- Gougère puffs with salmon mousse
- Oreo Brownie (vegan)