- 1 onion, halved
- 1 garlic
- 1 carrot, chopped roughly
- 1 eggplant, chopped roughly
- 30 grams olive oil
- 100 grams Kalamata Olives
- 200 grams chorizo, sliced roughly
- 400 grams tomato, diced can
- 50 grams red wine, can use water instead
- 1 tbsp Vegetable stock paste
- 50 grams cream
- 1 packages pasta, dry, fettuccine
- 80 grams feta cheese, danish (or cheese of choice)
- 1 bunch fresh basil
Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
1. Place onion, garlic and carrot into thermomix. Chop speed 5, 5 seconds.
2. Scrape down sides and add olive oil, chorizo, eggplant & olives. Saute for 5 minutes, 100 degrees, speed 1, reverse.
3. Add can tomatoes, wine (if using, or water), stock and cream. Cook 16 minutes, 100 degrees, speed 1, reverse.
4. While thermomix cooks sauce, cook pasta according to packet (for this recipe I used fettuccine, so it cooks for about the same time)
5. Once the pasta is cooked, drain in sink and serve into bowls, top with cooked sauce from thermomix.
6. Crumble feta on top of sauce and finish by adding fresh basil leaves.
- I used the entire packet of pasta, we have big servings, so you could definitely have 6 serves
- To make vegetarian, substitute chorizo (could try adding mushroom or sweet potato instead)
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Mexican Sandwich
- Massaman Curry Paste
- Moist & Light Chocolate Cupcakes with chocolate buttercream icing
- Leftover Chicken Burgers - Using Leftover Cooked Chicken
- Chicken Fricassee (great with Smoked Chicken)
- Chorizo Risotto
- Jamie Oliver’s eggplant dhal
- The Best Cinnamon Scrolls you'll ever eat!
- Pasta Arrabiata (all-in-one)
- Roasted Jalapeno / Jalapeño and Chicken Soup
- Roasted Jalapeño / Jalapeno Soup
- Variation Banana Cake with Cream Cheese Icing