- 40 g pine nuts
- 400 g Baby Spinach Leaves
- 120 g Butter, cubed
- 2 brown onions, quartered
- 4 cloves garlic
- 1 tbsp extra virgin olive oil
- 400 g arborio rice
- 1000 g water
- 2 tbsp Vegetable stock paste
- 500 g chicken tenderloins, diced
- 100 g feta cheese, crumbled
- Salt and pepper, to taste
Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
Add pine nuts to Thermomix bowl and toast 5 min/varoma//speed 1. Set aside.
Add half of the spinach to bowl. Chop roughly 3 sec/speed 5. Add remaining spinach and chop a further 3 sec/speed 5 (or until very fine). Add butter. Sauté 5 mins/100 degrees/speed 2.
Transfer spinach to your Thermoserver.
Without washing bowl, add onion and garlic and chop 4 sec/speed 6. Scrape down sides and repeat if necessary. Add a dash of extra virgin olive oil and sauté 5 min/varoma/speed 2 (MC removed).
Add rice and cook 1 min/varoma/speed 2.
Add water, stock paste and chicken. Place your simmering basket on top of the lid, so steam can escape and to avoid splattering.
Cook, 20 mins/105 degrees//speed 1.
At the end of cooking time, transfer to Thermoserver and mix through spinach. Allow to rest 10-15 minutes. Serve with pine nuts and crumbled feta, salt and pepper.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Quick Chick
- Creamy chicken gnocchi with spinach
- Bacon, Sun-Dried Tomato & Spinach risotto
- Red Capsicum Mac and cheese.
- Sweet Potato Pea Risotto
- BLADE COVER Alfredo pasta
- Variation One pot pasta bolognese - Hidden Veg
- Spaghetti bolognese
- Lemon, Mushroom & Blue Cheese Risotto
- Creamy Tomato Eggplant Pasta with Chorizo
- Creamy Pulled Pork Fettuccini
- Creamy Vegetarian Pasta
- Warm leek and cashew dip
- Spicy sweet potato soup
- Caramel sticky date cookies
- Creamy Tuscan salmon with spinach and sun-dried tomatoes
- Spinach and ricotta pie
- Salmon and pea spaghetti with pumpkin cream
- Apple and cinnamon muffins
- Beef fajitas
- Grape jelly
- Balsamic fig and apple chutney
- Chilli and lime cashews
- Apple and sage sauce
- Lemon Butter
- Hainanese Chicken Meal
- Low carb seed and nut bread
- Variation Marshmallows
- Passionfruit marshmallow dark chocolate slice.
- Spinach, onion and feta pie
- Nutty Caramel Bliss Balls
- Jan's Butter Chicken
- Turkey mince burger patties
- Cinnamon Scrolls with Caramel Sauce
- Marvelous Blend's Tomato Sauce