- 40 g pine nuts
- 400 g Baby Spinach Leaves
- 120 g Butter, cubed
- 2 brown onions, quartered
- 4 cloves garlic
- 1 tbsp extra virgin olive oil
- 400 g arborio rice
- 1000 g water
- 2 tbsp Vegetable stock paste
- 500 g chicken tenderloins, diced
- 100 g feta cheese, crumbled
- Salt and pepper, to taste
Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
Add pine nuts to Thermomix bowl and toast 5 min/varoma//speed 1. Set aside.
Add half of the spinach to bowl. Chop roughly 3 sec/speed 5. Add remaining spinach and chop a further 3 sec/speed 5 (or until very fine). Add butter. Sauté 5 mins/100 degrees/speed 2.
Transfer spinach to your Thermoserver.
Without washing bowl, add onion and garlic and chop 4 sec/speed 6. Scrape down sides and repeat if necessary. Add a dash of extra virgin olive oil and sauté 5 min/varoma/speed 2 (MC removed).
Add rice and cook 1 min/varoma/speed 2.
Add water, stock paste and chicken. Place your simmering basket on top of the lid, so steam can escape and to avoid splattering.
Cook, 20 mins/105 degrees//speed 1.
At the end of cooking time, transfer to Thermoserver and mix through spinach. Allow to rest 10-15 minutes. Serve with pine nuts and crumbled feta, salt and pepper.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Vegan Pasta Carbonara
- Variation Cajun Dirty Rice (with Chorizo and Shrimp)
- Variation to the variation of Chunky Spaghetti Bolognese
- Rice and lentils (majadra)
- Pasta Alla Norma
- Chicken spinach and basil dumplings
- Salmon Mornay with rice
- Spaghetti Bolognese Hidden vegetables
- Char Kuey Teow
- Variation Butternut pumpkin and vegetable macaroni cheese pasta bake
- Variation Chicken, Chorizo & Mushroom Risotto
- Spinach and ricotta pie
- Salmon and pea spaghetti with pumpkin cream
- Apple and cinnamon muffins
- Beef fajitas
- Grape jelly
- Balsamic fig and apple chutney
- Chilli and lime cashews
- Apple and sage sauce
- 20 minute broccoli pesto pasta
- Nut free chocolate berry bliss balls
- Banana oat cookies (dairy free, egg free, nut free)
- Apple Crumble Bliss Balls
- Grant's Green Sauce
- Beetroot Smoothie (GF DF NF AIP)
- Peanut butter short bread
- Nigella's Chocolate Gingerbread
- Double layer chocolate frosted Birthday cake
- Healthy Chocolate, Raspberry and Blueberry muffins
- Pumpkin Falafels
- Bulgolgi (Korean Beef)
- Choc Quinoa Brownie
- Super Hot Chilli Jam