- 250 grams pasta of choice
- 1200 grams water
- 1 red capsicum, finely diced
- 1 spring onion, thinly sliced
- 120 grams thinly slice or cubed ham
- 425 gram can crushed pineapple i juice, drain, but keep the juice
- 100 grams mayonnaise
- 60 grams sour cream
- 1 tbsp Dijon mustard
- 70 grams Reserved pineapple juice
1. Measure water into the.
2. Bring to boil Varoma (MC in) 15 minutes or until boiling.
3. Add pasta and cook on 100C 12 / mins / or until cooked.
4. Drain well and rinse under cold water and drain again.
5.Add to a large bowl along with the remaing pasta ingredients (not the juice).
1. Measure all ingredients into . *Keep any extra juice and set aside*
2. With MC on blitz sp4 / 20 seconds
3. Pour over pasta mix and stir to combine.
4. Place in the fridge for a couple of hours for flavours to meld if possible.
Such a delicious salad to serve in lettuce cups on it's own, or alongside any meat dishes, particularly chicken.
You can add whatever you like to it.
Grated carrot, celery, corn kernels or just keep it simple.
You can also subsitute the ham with chicken.
* If your pasta salad looks a little dry after standing in the fridge add a little more of the pineapple juice you kept in step 1 above*
Join me at Thermify me...!
or my breadmaking page
Thermife me breadwinners
for information on bread making classes for your TMX and great recipes
Based on a recipe by Spend with pennies
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Quinoa with mixed greens and yoghurt dressing
- Portuguese Milk Buns
- Kristie's Oil Free Chicken Marinate
- Vegan Bolognese Pasta Sauce
- Thick Bechamel Sauce
- Corn and Cheese Balls
- Mixie's cold brew coffee
- 3 course baby meal (& no need to clean the thermie bowl between)
- Cauliflower steaks with lemon coconut sauce
- Chicken Bacon Alfredo Rollups
- Dukkah Roasted Cauliflower Salad with Creamy Avocado Dressing
- Dairy Free Strawberries & Cream Weiss Bars