- 250 grams pasta of choice
- 1200 grams water
- 1 red capsicum, finely diced
- 1 spring onion, thinly sliced
- 120 grams thinly slice or cubed ham
- 425 gram can crushed pineapple i juice, drain, but keep the juice
- 100 grams mayonnaise
- 60 grams sour cream
- 1 tbsp Dijon mustard
- 70 grams Reserved pineapple juice
8Recipe is created for
1. Measure water into the.
2. Bring to boil Varoma (MC in) 15 minutes or until boiling.
3. Add pasta and cook on 100C 12 / mins / or until cooked.
4. Drain well and rinse under cold water and drain again.
5.Add to a large bowl along with the remaing pasta ingredients (not the juice).
1. Measure all ingredients into . *Keep any extra juice and set aside*
2. With MC on blitz sp4 / 20 seconds
3. Pour over pasta mix and stir to combine.
4. Place in the fridge for a couple of hours for flavours to meld if possible.
Such a delicious salad to serve in lettuce cups on it's own, or alongside any meat dishes, particularly chicken.
You can add whatever you like to it.
Grated carrot, celery, corn kernels or just keep it simple.
You can also subsitute the ham with chicken.
* If your pasta salad looks a little dry after standing in the fridge add a little more of the pineapple juice you kept in step 1 above*
Join me at Thermify me...!
or my breadmaking page
Thermife me breadwinners
for information on bread making classes for your TMX and great recipes
Based on a recipe by Spend with pennies
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Chicken, Spinach and Sun-dried Tomato Fettuccine
- 20 minute broccoli pesto pasta
- Lisa’s ‘Fried’ Rice
- Baked Salmon Risotto
- Chicken and prawn noodles
- Curried tuna and pasta
- Chorizo and Mushroom Risotto with Green Peas
- The Daily Mix - Bolognese Sauce
- Fried rice- Portuguese style
- Tuna Mornay
- CREAMY SWEET POTATO SECRET RISOTTO spinach mushrooms parmesan
- CHEESY CHEESY MACARONI
- Choc Chunky Cookie Dough Cheesecake
- Caitys chutney
- Japanese coconut buns
- Quick Beef Pho for Two
- Quick Gluten Free Bread Rolls
- Quick Gluten Free Pizza Dough
- Frozen breakfast yoghurt pops
- Mint lemonade
- Coconut & Chocolate Bliss Balls
- Baked pumpkin doughnuts with snowman icing
- Gougère puffs with salmon mousse
- Oreo Brownie (vegan)