- 250 grams pasta of choice
- 1200 grams water
- 1 red capsicum, finely diced
- 1 spring onion, thinly sliced
- 120 grams thinly slice or cubed ham
- 425 gram can crushed pineapple i juice, drain, but keep the juice
- 100 grams mayonnaise
- 60 grams sour cream
- 1 tbsp Dijon mustard
- 70 grams Reserved pineapple juice
1. Measure water into the.
2. Bring to boil Varoma (MC in) 15 minutes or until boiling.
3. Add pasta and cook on 100C 12 / mins / or until cooked.
4. Drain well and rinse under cold water and drain again.
5.Add to a large bowl along with the remaing pasta ingredients (not the juice).
1. Measure all ingredients into . *Keep any extra juice and set aside*
2. With MC on blitz sp4 / 20 seconds
3. Pour over pasta mix and stir to combine.
4. Place in the fridge for a couple of hours for flavours to meld if possible.
Such a delicious salad to serve in lettuce cups on it's own, or alongside any meat dishes, particularly chicken.
You can add whatever you like to it.
Grated carrot, celery, corn kernels or just keep it simple.
You can also subsitute the ham with chicken.
* If your pasta salad looks a little dry after standing in the fridge add a little more of the pineapple juice you kept in step 1 above*
Join me at Thermify me...!
or my breadmaking page
Thermife me breadwinners
for information on bread making classes for your TMX and great recipes
Based on a recipe by Spend with pennies
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Creamy Cauliflower & Bacon Risotto
- That Thermo Woman - Toddler Pleasing Pasta
- Macaroni and Cheese with Bacon
- Ginger, Garlic and Chilli Prawns with Pasta
- Easy Steamed Rice
- Creamy chicken and bacon pasta with sundried tomatoes
- Mexican Chicken Bake
- Variation MellyMoo's Creamy Sweet Potato Pasta
- MellyMoo's Creamy Sweet Potato Pasta
- Quick Noodles
- Spaghetti Carbonara
- Hillbilly's Special Non Fried Rice
- Marscapone, Caramelised onion and Tomato Tart
- Heidi's German Streusel cake with apple and pudding
- Wholemeal rolls
- Orange Pound Cake
- Breakfast bread
- Hawaiian pineapple and coconut cake with a pineapple glaze
- All-In-One Banana bread with a Honey Cream Cheese Spread
- Choc-orange sandwich biscuits
- 5 ingredient Iced Vovo biscuits
- Rich tea biscuits
- Iced sweet buns
- Raspberry tartlets
- brioche rolls masterchef
- Oli's Chia Pudding
- The Daily Mix - Spreadable Butter
- Number pork ribs
- Sue’s White Bread Loaf
- Mums Chocolate Self Saucing Pudding
- Gluten Free Pizza Dough
- British Take-Away Chicken Korma
- Indian Parsnip Soup with Coriander Sambal
- Delicious Chocolate Cake
- Redskin Fudge
- Sticky Date Pudding