- 320 grams risotto rice
- 1/2 red onion
- 1 Sml capsicum
- 2 Roma tomatoes
- 1 Sml zucchini
- 100 grams prosciutto
- 1/2 red onion
- 2 cloves garlic
- 1 sticks celery stalk
- 40 grams Butter
- 100 grams white wine
- 100 grams Marinated semi dried tomatos
- bunch basil
- bunch Oregano
- 500 grams Tomato pasta sauce
- 225 grams chicken stock
- 200 grams Baby Spinach Leaves
- 40 grams Parmesan cheese
8Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
Place the half red onion, capsicum, zucchini, 2 Roma tomatoes in a preheated oven at 180 drizzle with olive oil and grate a clove of garlic over the veggies and roast for 1/2 hour.
Place Parmesan in thermomix bowl and grate 10sec on speed 10. Put in Thermo server set aside clean and dry bowl
Put red onion,celery, garlic in bowl chop 3sec speed 5. scrape sides of bowl.
Add butter and torn prosciutto sauté 3mins 120 reverse speed 1 mc off
Insert butterfly add rice and sauté 1min 120 reverse speed 1 1/2 mc off
Add white wine 2mins Varoma reverse speed 1 1/2 mc off
Scrap bottom of the bowl to loosen the rice
Add the pasta sauce and chicken stock semi dried tomato and herbs cook 18mins 100 reverse speed 1 1/2 place simmering basket on top.
Place the spinach in the thermoserver with the Parmesan cheese and the roast veggies. Gently mix in the risotto and let sit in thermoserver for about 5 to 10min. We served with baked salmon and baby bocconcini cheese and basil
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Variation Butternut pumpkin and vegetable macaroni cheese pasta bake
- Variation Chicken, Chorizo & Mushroom Risotto
- Chicken Kiev Pasta Bake
- Coconut rice my way ( with a little help from the TM5)
- Chicken, pumpkin, basil pesto risotto
- ThermoKitchen Seasoned Sushi Rice
- Kyiden’s Mac n’ Cheese
- Salmon and pea spaghetti with pumpkin cream
- Chorizo and Tomato Risotto
- Mum's simple bolognese sauce
- Spaghetti Bolognaise
- 2 in 1 chicken corn soup and baby food
- Chocolate fondant cake
- BBQ Pork Ramen
- Basil pesto
- Creamy spiced yoghurt dressing
- Smokey Bacon Dip
- Meatballs with Sauce & Veggie Noodles
- Surf & Turf Seafood Sauce
- Slow Cooked Curried Mince
- Lemon Drop Cookies (no sugar | egg yolk cookies)
- Beef Rendang (Indonesian Beef, Chilli And Coconut Dry Curry)
- Lemonade Scones